Search results

1. [wtb] 15" Kosei K1 or BuddyClub P1 4x100

As title, im looking for a set of 15" BuddyClub P1/Kosei K1 4x100 +35. I have problem with 4pont caliper clearance so i believe this rim is one of few can be obtained at reasonable price in market. /need to ditch my spacers Thnx
  2. e-jump

Kia Forte Bolt On Turbo

try here https://www.facebook.com/klgauto/ Klang
  3. e-jump

Turbo noise when spooling into boost

in order to pressurize your intake to find boost leak, you need to cap of your turbo inlet.. That means, off goes the intake pod/filter. see below 2G Turbo DSM Boost Leaks -How to test and fix I found a plastic cap of my hair-gel that fits nicely on the inlet. So i thought i can just cap it and...
  4. e-jump

so today i got the issue fixed. One of the IC hose clamp (under bumper) was a little loose. indeed its boost leak. I underestimated the air compressor pressure at ~20psi. The plastic cap that i use to cover the turbo inlet flew lol. Next time, i need to clamp it down like clamping the pod...
  5. e-jump

Help.. R32 Type M

hi bro.. i came across this, with pics. hope it helps. Identfing Brakes - What do I have? [Archive] - SXOC Bulletin Board with that, if the shop dont know about the car, at least they can go by caliper dimension (rotor diameter dimension helps too)
  6. e-jump

hi folks. i also got few inputs from /o/ anons and they highly believe its boost leak rather than exhaust leak or turbo issue. *I forgot to put the info here that i dismantled the whole IC piping n exhaust manifold to clean up metal shrapnel n get space clearance. so far theres still no shaft...
  7. e-jump

My '06 Toyota Aurion SX6 Sportivo

Good job bro.. Thats very mint work. Not so low and VIP flush to be practical. (i think this platform being big segment, people tend to go VIP style ultra big wheels and go flush)
  8. e-jump

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

>is Walbro noisy?.. hmm.. honestly other than the gruuuuu when im about to start the engine, i dont really notice any obvious sound during driving. Maybe Im hearing the engine and creaks of my adjustable suspension more over the pump sound. Im not sure if race bearing is necessary, i only use...
  9. Turbo noise when spooling into boost

[SOLVED] Turbo noise when spooling into boost [Boost Leak] Hi folks Need help on my turbo issue. After reinstalling a rebuilt T28 (yep, i have the comp wheel fins shattered), i have high pitch noise whenever engine under load into boost. It doesnt make noise on startup or drive under...
  10. e-jump

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

i would suggest ask your mech if he is familiar with the wiring of specific pump, or he's all rounder can install anything. On my D16 BOT, at first i thought my original fuelpump was sufficient for low boost 0.5bar (was not swapped during BOT installation).. On road tuning i got stutters at...
  11. e-jump

Petron Blaze 100

Im not sure what to vote. For same money, r100 didnt get me distance as r97 even w/ extra power it give. This was not the case of r97 vs r95 for me where r97 can match r95 distance for same money (in b4 its all in the tune)
  12. e-jump

Shadow gauge sensors? where to buy? WHERE????

hmm.. i always though non-Defi gauges pretty much use universal sensor probes. May need to google to confirm. *You can try asking this person for Depo-racing sensors if it can work w/ your gauges> https://www.facebook.com/MyDepoRacing/?ref=ts&fref=ts
  13. e-jump

Petron Blaze 100

Civic eg with sohc D16 turbo T28. Thanks to big turbo, i only full boost above 3k rpm (0.5bar+). Thus even on 5th gear cruising 120kmh i dont hit full boost (i cant recall if i can still cruise under vacuum)
  14. e-jump

Petron Blaze 100

My fulltank fits around 40L, but i usually dont fill fulltank for normal go-to-work or in-town drive (for weight reduction, fresh fuel,..) So i usually fill rm50/60. So my last rm50 r100, it got me 212km distance. The 50-50 mix r97(rm60)+ r100(rm50) before that got me 479km. *Both city...
  15. e-jump

Turbo repair

I actually went straight to the shop. mr.Firdaus gave me a walkthru on my turbo teardown. It seems aside from the damaged compressor wheel (he believe it can be replaced by ca18/pulsar wheel), the bearing housing shows some not-so-good sign (scratches on thrust bearing). Either manufacturer...
  16. e-jump

Turbo repair

*necroing old tered* Sup folks. Aside from SpeedSpin(droped fb pm) and Tong (too far for me; PJ), where else can i service my turbo near PJ area? Can i get it done within a day? My compressor wheel damaged as it sucked a small piece of PU thru it =__= So far no shaft play on compressor side...
  17. e-jump

Petron Blaze 100

So i tried close to 100% r100 last sunday, i still feel a little bit improvement at top end, but not really noticeable. But there are some good improvemen the moment boost kicked in (low/mid range.) But honestly overall feels like r97. mileage wise im not sure how far rm50 r100 can get for 75%...
  18. e-jump

Petron Blaze 100

last weekend, i fill up ron100 whey my 97 is at half tank. That would give me ~ron99. Did some hard driving, dont really feel any diff vs r97. since Im almost reaching E, maybe will try r100 close to 100%. but honestly to optimize any benefit, i better retune my emanage. *run in d16-turbo best...
  19. e-jump

250-300HP Gen2 Possible?

Im no expert with proton engine and SC, but judging from B18 (honda 1.8L) its doable for 250+ w/ SC (sorry, i dont know other 1.8L engines).. But to reach 300whp n more, i think the supercharger will make your life harder as to get the boost you want will require customizing the SC pulley size...
  20. e-jump

Custom turbo exhaust manifold

You can try KLG Auto in Klang (near Giant) https://www.facebook.com/klgauto/?fref=ts I did my BOT there (honda D16 turbo) all under one roof. He do lots of custom fabrications. Just drop by there, mr.See dont mind if you have questions. But its best to contact him first before dropping by just...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
is thre any product that can remover Watermark stain on my windscreen ? its really hard to c wen its raining without wipers ! :cry_smile:
need help from anyone that have faced this problem and solved it !:emoticon_U:
thanks for the help in advance ! :shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience