Search results

1. C

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

Spotted this guy at the connaught bridge road @ kg jawa klang on 26/1/07 9:22am. Driving manyak slow @ 40. Cannot tahan. Overtook.
  2. C

EBC Brakes UK

hi chris, any pads for myvi 1.3?
  3. C

proton better or toyota better 2nd car??

SEG AE111 i heard the abs cost a lot (1k whole set)?
  4. C

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

spotted a black old model bmw with one of those meter-long zerotohundred.com sticker in ikea P1 carpark around 8pm
  5. C

Difference between Kancil 660cc and Myvi 1000cc

Difference between Kancil 660cc and Myvi 1000cc 1.) how much per full tank? full tank kancil E-F $50 full tank myvi E-F $60 2.) how much per kilometer? based on RM1.92 per liter RM10 for 1.0 myvi can go 70km only. city drive ss2-bangsar. 1.0 VERY underpowered. If want to buy PLS buy 1.3...
  6. C

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

spotted white myvi BJD 9742 at giant klang bukit tinggi on 6 dec. Just posted as i baru baru got my telephone line in order. took them 1 week to replace stolen cable. PS. Where to get the 6" bomberman sticker?
  7. C

Kenari or Myvi??

There is no 1.0 auto myvi lah.
  8. C

To all Myvi(Perodua) 1.3 Auto owner

cents/KM would be easier to see at first glance.
  9. C

To all Myvi(Perodua) 1.3 Auto owner

My 50 bucks first tank can hit 320km. Today RM140 of petrol went 880km, with some hard revving 4k to redline. Total 880km's average would be 15.9c/km @ 1.92.
  10. C

Dark Glass Or Black Tint Glass Becarefull !!!!

(The level of light penetration should not be less than 70% for the front windscreen and not less than 50 % for the rear windscreen and side windows).
  11. C

Need help for kancil

Transplant engine to L2 turbo. That's the right mod for power. U can tune AF mixture leaner abit, pickup improve, topspeed 140 (for 660 manual) with standard engine, but not satisfying as L2turbo.
  12. C

How to ask a mech to check air/fuel ratio in cantonese...?

For me I'm a total banana.. I just ask him to "tune" the pickup abit..kau tim :D
  13. C

TNB - Electricity Price Hike

Stupid IWK bill costs more than my water bill. :angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile:
  14. [Wanted] L2/L2s meter with rpm for kancil 660

Wanted one unit of L2/L2s meter - must have rpm meter. Location PJ/Subang, Kl also can lah.
  15. C

A white Evo wasted...

True.. the fork is after a blind spot... and only one lane to Klang :angry: They should put more signboards and separate the lanes earlier with the orange sticks. Also today around 4pm or so a grey wira caught fire before the toll booth (was in the process of clearing up at 430pm when i was...
  16. C

A white Evo wasted...

If not mistaken, it gets progressively tighter right?
  17. C

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

Could be.. but that iswara got bomberman.. also the tail lights were definitely blackened. I'll PM him to reconfirm :D :p
  18. C

Bug-i Kancil Owners

Should "respect" the elders .. aka first version kancil mah :car: :tongwink:
  19. C

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

spotted a light blue proton iswara (sedan type) with blackened tail lights WDQ something.. i think 672 .. at asia jaya today ~1.30pm or so
  20. C

Proton launches Quality Campaign at factories

New iswara LMSS .. WLH plate.. broke down after 18000 km right outside carrefour subang .. why? DRIVE SHAFT patah. :angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile: My old kancil since 1995 never had this kind of big-time crap.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifu,
Instead of SV4 swap with K20 engine as in my previous mail which is costly and a lot of issues. Has anyone swap with F20B Honda Blue top cover for SV4? H22A is the major modification as far as I know.
What I'm concern most is the wiring for the ECU V-Tec and the dash board meters. I saw this half cut in Ipoh last saturday - Accord CF model. This model is using electric motorised steering rack and the interior dash board are using digital display.
One of the shop owner told me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience