Search results

1. S

Mspec Nur

With its red engine cover and silver Vin plate , its definately not a Nur Spec but it still could be an M Spec..Does it have leather seats? Are the seats heated? if they are, it is probably one.
  2. S

Check Engine Lamp intermittently...help please

Hi Wan, All four probable causes of your problem listed could cause the car to misfire or not run smoothly. However, only 1) Weak Battery 3) Harness connection could cause the 'engine check light' to go on. So check the condition of your battery and alternator and see if there are any loose...
  3. S

Newbie askin' for opinion...

Forgot to add 6)Watch the front torque meter..this meter shows how much torque is transfered to the front wheel when the car experiences rear traction loss. The meter should remain static when you are driving along smoothly and only move when u accelerate..any movement while driving normally...
  4. S

err..if you were to compile everything i know into a book...its gonna be a real thin book with not many pages!!LOLOLOLOLOL..sure kena screwed fro selling it for USD20 bucks
  5. S

Janice Yap ,Trippin' with the Malaysian Skyline Club

Hi weihan76, of course you can come join in the fun..unlike some, we dont descriminate members by models or types , infact we dont even care if its from another manufacturer..we have members coming to our gathering in Subarus,Toyotas, Kenaris, Citras, Perdana, and Kias .. What are you doing...
  6. S

blackie: very rarely i got leng luis (besides my wife laa) ..so does that mean that I can never call you?? :(
  7. S

what is this scoop for????

Nice car BTW!! saw it parked at the academy :) Welcome to the forum
  8. S

I guess when buying a GTR, the things that you'd need to look out for are similar to any other cars that you'd buy. For me to list out everything would be a pain....so besides the normal procedure of inspecting a car before buying (ie;bodywork,engine, interior) .The following are some of the...
  9. S

Edward Chew: Hi buddy, I think the show will be aired somewhere at the end of this month..if not early next month.Its gonna be a 1/2 hour show. sakuraguy: Though we have communicated via the net , I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting you in person..do come up to me when you do see...
  10. S

Ben: Sorry as it was decided by the producer at the spur of the moment at the end of the day, we were all supposed to go out for dinner hence them being there at that moment....sorry sakakida: I think on that day you were the star of the moment!!!heehehehhee..we all got a lot of stuff to...
  11. Janice Yap ,Trippin' with the Malaysian Skyline Club

Trippin', a show on 8TV had to decided to spend a couple of days with us in Extreme Park Sunway and as a last minute decision, decided to include a few of the Malaysian Skyline Club members in the show. We are grateful to be a part of Janice Yap's many 'refulgent experiences' experiences' :)
  12. S

Seeking for GTR-32

Hi jim_lee84: I believe the car that you are looking for is a R32 GTS-T not a GTR as GTR only comes with RB26. Ask the chop shops around and if you are lucky you might find an "uncut version" laying around...
  13. S

gear box problem?help

Hi picks...I would strongly not recommend using brush-on or aerosol (spray type) insulation products as they some how have the tendency to absorb and retain moisture which causes rust.. I would recommend dealing with it via using heat deflector plates or adhesive heat insulation tape..
  14. S

TT on 25th May 2007

Hi V-Spec, other cars joining our outings is the least of our worries. It goes alot deeper than that :) cheers
  15. S

Why so fat?

wow..wat a thread..where is Sakuraguy when we really need him!!!LOLOLOLOL
  16. S

TT on 25th May 2007

Great idea Driftmeister!!! But do we label such outings as a Malaysian Skyline Club activity or the Unofficial Nissian Skyline club?Or better still do we just pretend that all that crap said about this club never was mentioned? I think its important for us to get this clear before we can all...
  17. S

TT on this coming Friday (18th May)?? Picture Uploaded!

aiks me pulak?..no wonder I kept on sneezing on Friday night when I couldnt make it for the TT
  18. S

SMART-Vs-BMW M3

Thanks for sharing your experience with us weihan. Thank god you are still around to share it with us.On that note, I think that it is time that we lock this thread as we have learnt that "street racing makes us all losers" end
  19. S

TT on 25th May 2007

Cool insight...I have a feeling Benny makes more sense when he is drunk :) Anyway, there is only so much that a person who organise a TT can do as its impossible to aim to please everyone.I think it would be great if members were to suggest on activites that they would like to do rather than...
  20. S

Club Web Address Sticker on Car

Hi guys, I think we should stick to Malaysian Skyline Club as thats the name that we collectively agreed upon when we started the club 3 years back. So I think it should remain. The www.malaysianskylineclub.com hyperlink works , so I think thats no problem. About the other forum, Tom from...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu,

i planning to send my engine for full balancing but i don have any idea who and where to send it.I heard there is 1 in damansara but im not sure abt it. Any other recommend reputated machinery shop can do this in kl? how much would they charge?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience