Search results

1. 8 year old car make over

Hello everyone. It's been a while since i've posted anything,so here's one of my recent work: a daily-driven 8-year old Toyota Altis. So here's how it looked like upon arrival. The paintwork was a little dull and had heavy oxidation all around the car. The headlights really needed to...
  2. Severe Paint Correction on a 7 Year old car

Hello Everyone! It has indeed been a while since i last posted anything here. Been kinda busy with other stuff and such. Without further delay, i bring to you today a 7 year old car that has been neglected by the previous owner. A client contacted me and asked if i could help restore the...
  3. Bringing the shine back to the Mazda MX5

Hello everyone!. As the title says, this was indeed a major challenge for me to restore the shine back to this 90's Mazda MX5 as the paint was heavily oxidized and neglected by the previous owner. This is by far, my longest detailing task to date. Here's how the car looked like upon arrival...
  4. Cleaning the interior of the C200 CGi

Hello folks! Here to share with you guys my work on cleaning the interior of this Merc C200 CGi 2010. I got a call from one of my friends a few weeks back who needed some help in cleaning up the interior of his car. At first glance, everything looked pretty clean...however upon close-up...
  5. DC5 Headlight restoration

Hello everyone. Just thought of sharing my headlight restoration work with you guys. Inspired to share by our brother Veloc who did the restoration on his future father-in-law's ride hehe. Enough with the talking and on to the show :) Over the weekend i got a call from a friend who needed...
  6. Sony Xplod XM-1252GTR (2/1 Channel) Amp

Hello guys, I'm selling off my Sony Xplod Amp XM-1252GT-R. Been using it for about 5 months and it's time for me to upgrade :). Selling it off at RM500 nego. It's in pretty good condition with no major scratches. COD: Subang, PJ, Sunway area. Here's the specs: Key Features Specifications...
  7. SE P1 for SALE

Hi all, I'm selling off my SE P1. Original unit. Warranty: -nil- Age of item: Jan 08 Price: SOLD Condition: 9/10 (never been dropped) Comes with spare stylus,box,manual,charger,handsfree and a 1 GB card PM or call: 0123027121 if you are interested. C.O.D: PJ,Subang Reason for selling: I got...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Watch this incredibly balanced machine, take on the Autopolis track. He laps a respectable 1:54:09 minute around the Autopolis track. His machine is so balanced that it could carve the corners around the circuit so easily. The V-TEC sound is synonimous with all things Honda, so a video not to be missed.

YouTube - Kyushu-danji NSX
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience