Search results

1. donCityZ

All type of sound from my car... help !

Description is not enough to judge it really. best is to bring it to reputable mechanic. or u can record the sound in youtube and share it. Anyway as proton owner before, all noises are normal for proton cars. bread and butter of the brand Proton. deswai i chg to Honda and no much noise...
  2. donCityZ

Thank you those of you who voted BN

Lol. Ffwd to June 2019 BN aldy lost. PH wins. And yet toll remains. Fuel price also same. Tbh i was once caught up in this politician game. Them Vs Us. But truth be told, all politicians are the same profiteering satans. Next GE will boikotundi. Fuck politicians.
  3. donCityZ

Honda City Type-Z Owners Thread (Project-Z)

Yes i still drive Type Z.
  4. donCityZ

how to improve the performance of 4G13 stock engine

Very sad lor. 1.3 want to mod engine. really... dont waste money and time. keep more cash and get better base car/engine.
  5. donCityZ

Satria evo or vtec???

Let me tell u one thing la... anything convert convert wan wont be good long term. like Gti change into GSR tebo.. etc are not good. heard many case the mounting koyak. too much power for tin milo body. if u want, can get Mivec engine 1.6. but spare part rare = expensip. if u get vtec. get...
  6. donCityZ

Proton CFE Manual Swap

Aiyaa why waste time and money for such thing. sell your suprima and buy evo gao dim edi.
  7. donCityZ

Honda City Type-Z Owners Thread (Project-Z)

Honda CITY Type-Z / SX8 is the best.
  8. donCityZ

Idiot Drivers

Been a while since i share some idiotic driver behaviour here. So here's another one. Last weekend I balik kg in the north. On the way back to KL nearing to Sg Buloh jejantas got this Mitsubishi pickup truck tailing me quite near (but not so near till cannot see head light)... i was in the MOST...
  9. donCityZ

BOT Kakis, LAI LAI LAI...

Wah liao.. nobody knows aH? :driver:
  10. BOT Kakis, LAI LAI LAI...

Fowar... so long i not hang in here... its like back to future or something.. Finallly will be doing BOT to my car since got budget liao. Got some lobang to do it at fren's fren's place. So those BOT kakis (only BOT, not whole engine transplant kakis), can u share these things 1. how...
  11. donCityZ

DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

Kheng! You guys DIY skill dem kaw power wan... but got any detailed performance data or not of before and after using the unit? something measurable?
  12. donCityZ

Best Fuel Savers in the world

ETC is pretty simple device. It just bypass the signal of your throttle sensor. U press sikit, the sensor tell ecu u press banyak. lidat lor. all are good device to make good business.. muahahaha
  13. donCityZ

[WTA] Does a mini turbo really saves fuel?

Wakaka... as expected. After 10 years, this shit comes again. and again. and again. Fuyo.. save fuel UP TO 35%. Fuyo.
  14. donCityZ

Idiot Drivers

I got story to tell. at 1U looking for parking. then i normally reverse into the parking.. while i go front (before reverse), come this vios simply masuk the parking... mch.. i stopped and go out and ask the fella.. "hey im reversing into this parking space!".. the fella said.. "no no.. im...
  15. donCityZ

Best Fuel Savers in the world

actually icecube has a point. if u just press dem kaw less, like revving 1-1.5k rpm only all the time, it will make your trip inefficient, so consume more fuel also. what you need to do is drive mostly at around 2.5k rpm - 3k rpm max. This is true for low cc NA cars (maybe 1L to 1.8L kua...
  16. donCityZ

Modifications That Dont Work

Hi im back. So, this topic is can say my fav topic. Stuff that dont work for modern EFi (injection engine) where the car is relatively new (5-6 yrs) for the purpose of increase power/torque. 1. Stromberg 2. Air bleeders (microcompressor, surbo, jubo etc) 3. Superione and magic K2N stone 4...
  17. donCityZ

Authorised Ultra Racing Dealer - Chassis & Antiroll Bars

bro drex, remember me ah? :driver: i want to ask u about rear ARB for honda city SX8 (yr 96-02). does UR have this item? i asked very long time ago, but UR dun have. So now just checking again... And also, can UR custom make or not? if can, how much RM and how much MOQ. ( for 19cm, 20cm, and...
  18. donCityZ

Carace Kwan~!!!

Noobie reporting in. Can key poh chi here or not? :)
  19. donCityZ

Customize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

honda city type-z, stage 1... pm me price thanks. also.. how long will take to complete from send car to collect car. ---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:42 PM ---------- honda city type-z, stage 1... pm me price thanks. also.. how...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello people,

I'm driving a 1.6M Hyundai getz. I have a problem.. The stock clutch slips like crazy when changing gear @ high rpm e.g. 5k and above.

Hyundai parts are hard to find, and importing a clutch kit from aussia/korea will cost ard RM1K ++

Is there any way to modify stock clutch to make it engage more agressively?

btw i stay in singapore but frequents in jb.. would like to know if ani places provides such service. Thanks guys~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience