Search results

1. E

Trade in Price.

Hi, How about Proton Gen2 Manual 2004 1600cc
  2. E

Perdana v6 : Road to 300whp.... and beyond

Is it SCG-1? Bought mine at Rm1.2k last time, but back then was using bosch 4.1 LSU wideband, current is 4.9 i believe. Its a good package overall, you can have wideband, ebc,shiftlight and also data logging, but its not that good at boost control. IMHO greddy OLED can do much better job than...
  3. E

Waja CPS recommended battery

Iam using ns70 for my gen2 without battery bracket, well iam not using my gen2 for touge driving. Its just a town car. The main reason for using ns70 wet type is basically financial reason. 1)ns 70 last longer than small battery. 2)ns 70 wet type will last longest from my reading. 3)ns70...
  4. E

AE Tuned - ECU Performance Tuning (review)

evo and subby guys can use open source application with tetrix cable i believe. well thats the only car i know that can tune stock ecu. Others rechip or piggyback.
  5. E

S90 throttle body sticky

Or maybe the valve expand at higher rate than the body of the throttle body, thats why its only sticky after a the engine is fully warm.
  6. E

Roll Fender

saw facebook post for rm120 labour charge include adjust your adjustable absorber ride height. Thats for all 4 corners. I believe rm80 for fender roll only. But theres a catch, no shop, they come to you or you come to them.
  7. E

noisy clutch

Iam with lsm1991, When we depress the clutch, the bearing will function and rotate the whole clutch assembly without the clutch pad. I believe whether its a pull or push type, its the same concept. Bearing will function when the clutch depress only.
  8. E

I dont know how to use multi-quote, but may thanks for the input sirs. marsha1l_v6 ^pomen_GTR^ Regards
  9. E

Hi sir or anyone, Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but what do you mean by fitting double fin? 6+6, 7+7? Currently iam running blitz k3-450r, quite laggy, 4.7krpm full boost, old style turbo. Maybe like td06-20g range but bigger fin. So my questions is, with double blade, will it give...
  10. E

Anyone using ATR Sport tyre here ?

But ive bought dayton dt30 at rm190 and you can get rovelo sport a1 at rm195 with the same spec tire. but LS is much better performance i believe.
  11. E

Fuel Injector Cleaning & Service

I believe N1 Could do it, but again the injector is in my car, and its a hassle to remove it do another flow test.
  12. E

Anyone using ATR Sport tyre here ?

So ive been using this tires for(atr sport)........3 years, from 2013 till 2016. So what is my review regarding this tires. bought 215/45/r17(front) and also 225/45/r17 (rear). After a while the tires harden like your didi when your eyes see a sexy wimmin. Really bad grip during rain (brake...
  13. E

CRC MAF cleaner

Ive use Mr kinetic, Quite cheap. bought it on9, please see url below Mr McKenic Contact Cleaner (Fast Dry) 400ML just to share my experienced, not advertising. used it on sr20det MAF since my expensive contact cleaner bought at ace hardware finished edy.
  14. E

Works Engineering Pro Gauges Review

theres an option, you can buy shadow meter,but a cousin of mine is using the first edition shadow meter i guess, and its also faulty, cant remember what gauge. But you can set the the warning light,not like works,its preset,for example exhaust temp if above 800c it will start blinking or when my...
  15. E

Works Engineering Pro Gauges Review

Owh yeah, new update regarding the gauges. Officially the exhaust temperature gauge is KAPUT. Usually during startup it will do a preliminary check from 0 to the highest temp, now the needle only goes to 500c. Iam trying to contact with works engineering HQ to buy the gauge only and meantime...
  16. E

Beware of Suspicious Sellers in Mudah!

Just want to share my experience. Buy at mudah with online payment only with big name company but please do ask everything before you make a deal. For me stay away from a company such as RT performance. Deal with the guy to COD, waited for him for a bout and hour but he only replied me back...
  17. E

Wideband Airfuel Ratio Meter

go to lelong.com.my and search fo innovate. u'll see bosch sensor. click buy,make payment and wait the courier to arrive.haha
  18. E

You can buy innovate wideband with gauge at rm645 in lelong.com.my They said its original.thats pretty worth it? i decided to buy exhaust temp rather than wideband sensor at i think its a wrong choice. Better buy wideband though.
  19. E

whats the life span of the wideband sensor anyway? also want to put into my car,but some says the life span is about 40hours only.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This week is a pretty busy week. Super GT weekend starts soon and everyone is going to be busy preparing for the event. So there wouldn't be much updates for the project, as I have to discuss with my sponsors on what needed to do. But then again, I've dreamed up some great concepts. Check out the photo up above. It came from a 1970's Datsun Z432. What is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience