Search results

1. S

CARs Professional Car Care Center...

wat's about the waterless car wash bro Krismas? never heard of it before...
  2. S

i used to wash my car by myself but i recently moved to condominium to stay oredi... tat's why no more place to do my own car cleaning... washing de car urself is alwiz better than sending it to the car wash but what to do... i'm a fussy fella as well when it comes to car cleaniness... haha!
  3. S

Auto Detailing Services USJ1

just sent my car for Meguiars signature car wash n vacuum... well done job! thanks alot Lilseoul! i'll drop in 2 weeks once... thanks again... =)
  4. S

ok ok... i went to ask oso... de person in charge damn lan si till ui feel i tulan wif him... haha... anyways thanks for de advice bro... cheers! ;)
  5. S

Auto Detailing Services USJ1

Lilseoul bro... i'm staying in PJ area, kota damansara to be exact and i'm really interested in checking out this car detailing center of urs at USJ1. but i'm not really sure on how to get there as i am not familiar with USJ routes at all... can u gif me a brief idea on how to get there from my...
  6. CARs Professional Car Care Center...

hello ZTH brothers... anyone of you here are members with the CARs car care center? de car beauty center at 1 utama n mid valley one... how much izzit for a car wash ar? n i heard u gotta be a member with them izzit?
  7. S

hello ZTH brothers... anyone of you here are members with the CARs car care center? de car beauty center at 1 utama n mid valley one... how much izzit for a car wash ar? n i heard u gotta be a member with them izzit?
  8. S

Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Lays the Smackdown on the competition!

whoa! awesome! 2.0 liter car with sport specifications for only RM 116,000? tat's worth it.. additional advantage.. complete CBU from japan...
  9. S

gen2 sedan...the real cars

haha.. not much difference from de existing Gen 2 hatchback oso..
  10. S

Satin Black 722 McLaren or Batmobile ???

whoa! *drooling* dream ride of de century..
  11. S

The Ultimate Street Tuners Carnival 2007 Part 1

whoa.. more like model show than "Ultimate Street Tuners Carnival" hehe.. nice pics there Tom.. cheers bro!
  12. S

2008 Honda Accord EX sedan

ahha! Honda copy cat eh.. Camry look alike..
  13. S

XXX car wash gets approval in Australia

ahha! in every malaysian male driver's dreams this is gona happen here.. 100% impossible..
  14. S

Twin turbo E30 M3 vs Carrera GT on the Ring

love de acceleration of the beamer.. smooth n fast.. but still.. cant beat the Carrera GT.. leave him behind like 6 tiang lampu..
  15. S

Porsche Rinspeed 997 Turbo Released - LeMans 600

aiyo.. a porsche memang is one wif its own distinctive elegant n sporty looks.. price? of coz more than a million lah..
  16. S

The 341bhp Autodelta Gt Super Arrives In Dubai

whoa! de whole car looks good..
  17. S

The Hankook Racequeen Girls in Tokyo 2007

ahha! good one.. thanks for de AWESOME pics tom.. cheers bro..
  18. S

Anyone see this before in Malaysia?

haha! looks very much of an innovation from malaysian engineers.. :) but looks handy n convenient to use..
  19. S

Mugen Tricks Out the latest Honda Civic Type R!

wah.. *drooling* nice nice CIVIC..
  20. S

roadtax printed date faded.

can alwiz go back to JPJ n print a replacement roadtax bro.. i did b4 last time..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ESPN Star Sports (ESS) is going all out this season to rope in Malaysian fans and viewers of Formula One with a host of new features for its subscribers, including the first high-definition broadcast of all races on ESPN HD.

Together with its broadcast sponsor Petronas, ESS will showcase some of the most comprehensive coverage of the 2011 Formula One season in the region with full coverage of all 19...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience