Search results

1. M

Ipoh Mini Cooper Need Help

Bro..my race mini was prepared by Hot hatch.Will try to download the picture when i dig up my photos elbum
  2. M

ZTH MINI Club!

Sureshn CONGRATULATIONS
  3. M

ZTH MINI Club!

Fastclubman..where u went for honeymoonnnnnn, MOCM waiting for some of your pictures for their gallery. By the way how to post pictures here? http.???i don't know lah...don,t seems to be able to attach image
  4. M

ZTH MINI Club!

Ai yeah klx...you don't know what HonNi is ah...99 lah:embaressed_smile: Skyline it's good to see you on and hope to see you at the track with supports from mini gruppe etc..By the way if you do see me ,just say hi to me as i sometimes tends to forget faces...you know lah what i...
  5. M

17" x 7" Rims

Already Pm you...pls check
  6. M

17" x 7" Rims

Who is interested in 1 set 17" x 7" Rims only PCD 100- 4 hole Interested can PM me for details etc....
  7. M

ZTH MINI Club!

Hello there, minicooper WISHES ALL INDIAN & MUSLIM MEMBERS AND GUESTS A VERY HAPPY DEPAVALI AND SELAMAT HARI RAYA 2006 Wishing you all a safe journey and becarefull of speed trap...he.he.hee
  8. M

ZTH MINI Club!

Hi Guys Can I know what's the difference between HID lights and Zenon Lights???? Thanks
  9. M

ZTH MINI Club!

It's available...interested pm me an offer and i will check it out again.
  10. M

ZTH MINI Club!

Any idea what rims this is 10" http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...5/P1040728.jpg
  11. M

ZTH MINI Club!

hi Guys...there are quite a few 10" in the market 10" x 5" 1) Dunlop 2) Cosmic 3) Minilites - difficult to come by. 4) Goodyear - Type: i forgotten 5) 10" x 6" 1) BWA 2) Roh 3) Goodyear - Mercury 4) GB lites 5) Minilites 60s - Magnesium- Very difficult to get....I am still...
  12. M

MINI : Parts forsale / wanted

Hi boss_11 Original 10" x 4.5,5 or 6" miniLITE is difficult to come by especially those in the 60s(magnasium alloys-i think) while those in the 80s(i think) with the minilite UK embossed on the rims is currently available and its made of allumium(i think) minicooper
  13. M

Mini Gathering at Kuantan on 18-19th.Sept

mini_cooper Wah 18-19-Sept 2004 also can revive????? Happy searching the forums
  14. M

ZTH MINI Club!

Mini Racer Hi Guys Just some compliments to Haji Mohd Farid.....It's not easy to race a Mini without sponsors and for many years he has competed in Batu Tiga and Sepang in his lovely little Mini with it's original engine and has taken many 1st in Class A and if not mistaken he has also got...
  15. M

ZTH MINI Club!

Thanks volvo740modified As said the event is organised by some one else. i am only trying to incorprate the CLASSIC MINI as you are aware. How's your mini comming along? Pm me you contact no. Cheers
  16. M

ZTH MINI Club!

I know it's for new mini...but if you guys in CLASSIC MINI like to join in, i will try my best to ask the organisers to allow the CLASSIC MINI to join in or if you all can organise one yourself than by all means. i was thinking about those who want to try the sepang track at your own pace...
  17. M

Classic/New Mini Adventure

Hi Guys There are plans to organise a fun drive for MINI ONLY (New Mini) trackday @ Sepang. Date : To be advised. Subject to the consensus here and track availability. Time: It will be a halfday event, either 9am to 12 pm, 1pm to 4pm or 4pm to 7pm. Fees: RM250 Track preference: Would you...
  18. M

ZTH MINI Club!

Hi Guys There are plans to organise a fun drive for MINI ONLY (New Mini) trackday @ Sepang. Date : To be advised. Subject to the consensus here and track availability. Time: It will be a halfday event, either 9am to 12 pm, 1pm to 4pm or 4pm to 7pm. Fees: RM250 Track preference: Would you...
  19. M

ZTH MINI Club!

Hi Guys There are plans to organise a fun day for MINI ONLY (NEW MINI) trackday @ Sepang. Date : To be advised. Subject to the consensus here and track availability. Time: It will be a halfday event, either 9am to 12 pm, 1pm to 4pm or 4pm to 7pm. Fees: RM250 Track preference: Would you...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was looking a wireman for my car HID...
who know how 2 install HID on a myvi pls call me...
Good Payment

016-914 2635
(MingFai)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience