Search results

1. F

EG9 bodykits....

wat colour dude.... wit foglights or not.. the lip is PU original or Fiber.... Thanks
  2. F

Honda Manual

follow this link : http://honda.icelord.net/downloads/Auto/Manuals/Civic/.... there listed all the model there including 96 and above....but very big file...
  3. F

Honda Manual

I already got it... Already download (at least it takes 2 and half hour to download it).... for my Civic 92-95 USDM (fo US Spec) Document size is about 84.84 MB and has 1258 pages.....
  4. F

EG9 bodykits....

Can it be insert to EG8 bumper? If Not, do i have to change my bumper to EG9 bumper.... Pls explain to me..... thanks
  5. F

:: Head Count ::

Ferio1541 (MI-G), Cheras, Civic Ferio SR4 (EG8) 1994, 012-9570872
  6. EG9 bodykits....

Hey Guys, Do you all know where can i find full set (front bumper, rear, side skirt, EG9 spoiler)... If u all have pls pm me ok....or know where 2 find it... Thanks.... :_:
  7. F

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

Hello Bro, How much the price of side skirt, front lips and rear lips (PU only...) for honda 92 - 95..... Thanks
  8. F

GAB spring??

wei.... i had bought a full set of GAB spring with adjustable absorber ( i think GAB sport..) around RM 2K, i used for my honda ferio and it a little bit bumpy and not so smooth when driving at bumpy road, but very good for cornering and braking... it will be a lot better when the car is at...
  9. F

foglight for honda,t/y&n/s

Dude.... Can see picture of the items...juz for honda civic sr4 Thks.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys...

ok i have searched this forum for BOV topic but sadly no return.so thats y i start this topic

i am using HKS trumpet... but the BOV died on few weeks ago... boost leak make my car damn no power... ok now i want to replace my BOV... the option that i have is greddy type rs, blitz dd, hks ssqz, sard r2d2....

my question to all tailo and sifoo here is... wats the difference between immitation ssqv, greddy rs and so on with their original counter part?? if i use the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience