Search results

1. G

Strong fuel smell....

cheong.. mind to share which mechanic that you send for the repair.. appreciate if you could let me have the contact and place. I had tried several mechanic also cant solve th fuel smell problem..
  2. G

Strong fuel smell....

Bro cheong.. you mean the fuel cap.??? the place where we pump the petrol.?? or how do we access to the rear side seat..?? open up the seat..?? please comment. Thanks
  3. G

Hyundai Tuscani 2.7 V6

if accesories not avaliable in local market.. then it will be susah lah... :hmmmm:
  4. Strong fuel smell....

Do anyone experience strong fuel smell in the car while driving ..? The smell do not come frequent but occasionally. I believe something is wrong.. but i have sent my car for inspection at several mechanic and they do not detect any problem. Any sifu please comment.. Thanks :hmmmm:
  5. Hyundai Tuscani 2.7 V6

Hi to all sifu, Do any of the member here own this ride.... Tuscani 2.7 V6..? Been considering Tuscani 2.0 (facelift) for my daily ride.. but damn susah to get a good unit in the market .. very limited..and mostly is not facelift.. Is it difficult to get the facelift accesories like smoke...
  6. G

A32 Gearbox flushing..

Hi Bro w.kee... so you chaneg the atf filter on every 20k gearbox service..?
  7. G

A32 Gearbox flushing..

Need to do it at least once.. cause change to chop shop gearbox few month ago... any recommendation of workshop..thanks
  8. A32 Gearbox flushing..

Can any sifu recommend any good workshop that can do autogear oil flush. (prefer area - Old Klang road, Kuchai, Sri petaling, Puchong or P.J).. Planning to do it to my A32.. as it already clock 200k..
  9. G

Nissan Cefiro 2.0 A32

would you like to sell your headlamp only..?? if yes.. pm me the price. thanks
  10. G

Summer auto beauty

sleep is morgiah
  11. G

Advice Needed for Celica 7 Gen

The reg no is WPU 1359
  12. G

Advice Needed for Celica 7 Gen

hello to all sifu, can anyone recognise who ride is this..?? any idea on the history..?? I plan to get a manual celica gen 7... this car selling for 83k .. reasonable..?? have not test drive yet.
  13. A32 .. engine die off.. need help

Hi sifu, My ride a32 year 1997 3.0 just change to 2.0 engine & gearbox recently.. get it from half cut (engine & gearbox lantai)... everything work well after conversion except 2 issue that bother me now is :- 1) The engine is having difficulties to start.. all the time. Now I have to...
  14. G

How fast can your A32 2.0L go?

My ride year 1997 ... can reach 170km and feel like something is pulling back the power to go beyond... might be the gearbox is not in good condition.
  15. G

A32 engine sudden turn off .. need help

The fuel filter cost RM 90.00 inclusive of labour..... gear oil change every 20k of mileage Will check the AFM .. by the way how much do it cost????
  16. G

A32 engine sudden turn off .. need help

No idea what code is that... yesterday just change the fuel filter .. it ok for one day but this morning it happen again.. engine die off while driving .. but each time can restart easily like nothing happen. but have to act fast .. push the gear to N & restart. Dun know what is happening...
  17. A32 engine sudden turn off .. need help

Dear Cefi Sifu, I experience in several occassion that my cefi A32 2.0 engine sudden turn off while driving. First I thought is the spark plug that cause the problem but when I send my car to my mechanic .. it seem the car is ok upon clearing all faulty code. But recently it happen again...
  18. G

Apexi Power Intake

bro... do you have any adaptor that fit cefiro a32...? there is an air flow sensor. if got i come to your shop..
  19. G

eibach spring pro-kits for various car

bro... pm me best price for cefiro a32..? TQ
  20. G

Eclipse Touch Screen with HDD

Please P.M me your besst price..? Any warranty avaliable..?