Search results

1. sunseeker

Nissan Cefiro A33 Neo 2.5 V6 Halfcut

Hi ! Does the Neo 2.5 V6 halfcut still available ? Regards Terence
  2. Looking for A33 V6 3000cc engine

Anybody knows where I can find a recon/used/2nd hand A33 V6 3000cc engine, and what is the price, thanks !!
  3. McIntosh HiFi System

1. McIntosh C39 Audio/Video Control Centre 2. McIntosh MC7106 Six Channel Power Amplifier 3. McIntosh PC-2 Squential Power Supply 4. Price Negotiable.
  4. sunseeker

wts your skyline? post it here

Hi Guys. I have 2 units of HKS GT2540 tubro for sale. The turbos were used on RB26DETT engine before. Selling in pairs (RM4500), price negotiable.
  5. sunseeker

looking for parts? post it here...

Looking for splitfire ignition coil for RB26 and GT-R33 front brake pad. Thanks.
  6. sunseeker

SplitFire Japan Super Direct Ignition System

Hi kindly pm me split fire price for bcnr33. Thanks!
  7. sunseeker

OGURA Racing Clutch Super Single / Twin Plate

Hi there, please pm me twin plate for bcnr33, thanks.
  8. sunseeker

FEDERAL Motorsports Tyres

What is the price for 595 RSR 265/35/18, thanks.
  9. sunseeker

SUPERPRO Polyurethane Bushes

PM me the price for Skyline GT-R33 (whole set).
  10. sunseeker

TE37 18x10 skyline supra silvia fairlady evo sti

I am interested, please PM me your best price. Tks.
  11. sunseeker

Water temperature problem

1. Yes, Good ! 2.I'm too sure how much it costs, 2nd hand i believe have to be few hundred ?? 3. I am using an aftermarket radiator, at first I also did not have a fan shroud, but managed to find one (original RB26), it doesn't fit 100%, need to do some simply modification. 4. SARD should be...
  12. sunseeker

Water temperature problem

I had the same problem before, and below are some of the things that I've done to fix the high temp issue. 1) Reverse flush the radiator, so that all the rust (if any) will come out. 2) Check the fan clutch (it is important), mine was ok at that time. 3) Have you taken out the original fan...
  13. sunseeker

water temp issue on rb25det....help... thanks

Well, I did 2 things here ..... 1) Replace the stock thermostat with a Nismo thermostat 2) Flush out the old coolant (reverse flush) 3) Put 2 bottles of REDLINE Water Wetter + Water Don't know which contribute the issue though, but now my car is running about 78 - 80 when driving...
  14. sunseeker

HKS 150mm super filter element/sponge (100% original)

I am interested ! I want two units, you still have it in stock ? Are you open on Sunday ? Thanks !
  15. sunseeker

[SKY] HKS Filter Refil 200mm

Do you have the 150mm HKS Power Flow refill then ? Cheers
  16. sunseeker

rb26 valve cover

If you can't source locally, you might want to try out yahoo japan auction site. Good Luck ! Bump: If you can't source locally, you might want to try out yahoo japan auction site. Good Luck !
  17. sunseeker

Skyline Build Numbers

Very useful info, thanks !
  18. sunseeker

May be i can give the water wetter a try and see what is the result. In the mean time i agreed with reintel, the original thermosat is meant for cool/freezing place like japan .. So i have decided to order 1 nismo low temp thermostat, and see what i can get for the temp measurement :hmmmm:
  19. sunseeker

Cobb Tuning AccessPORT

You can download data from the internet and then upload to the cobb device right ? Cool .... let us know the result .... ya !!:proud:
  20. sunseeker

Thinking of using redline water wetter ... anybody have those in their radiator ? And what is the ratio aganist water ? Thnaks ! :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

im thinking of putting a set of hi-low adjustables absorbers for my ride. but the problem is that there is so many brands out there and im afraid if those shocks would be to stiff. Which brand is recommended?? Thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience