Search results

1. M

Need your opinion on this.

hi guys, i wanna ask about the estimated cost to knock back my car's dent.. the dent is at the back, just before the tail lights. No paint has came off, i suspect someone vandalise my car with bare fist :angry: . im driving a black proton iswara. i just wanna get you guys opinion before i go to...
  2. M

rc part for sell

local hobby shop : www.rcplanet.com.my local hobby shop : www.namleehobby.com
  3. M

rc part for sell

local hobby shop : www.rcplanet.com.my local hobby shop : www.namleehobby.com
  4. M

rc part for sell

rc drift : http://s15.invisionfree.com/DORIYA/index.php? rc forum : http://rctech.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48 rc forum : http://www.qd-race.com/forum/index.php
  5. M

RC aircraft (electirc or glow)

yea, it should be attached with something solid.
  6. M

Tamiya 98 WRX - used

hey dude.. its very very hard to get RM400 for this QD car.. unless ppl buy it as antique next time,
  7. M

Doesn't make CEN anymore

a pic would help alot.. post a pic of your car
  8. M

Anyone heard of servo controller?

okay, normally we use a esc to control the servo.. but i think in your case its different.
  9. M

Doesn't make CEN anymore

CEN stuffs are rip offs, shouldnt have used that RM600 on that CEN that doesnt even worth a CENT
  10. M

Remote Control Car Fans!

dont get the engine until your really good at your .12 engine and u want more power... then only upgrade
  11. M

Remote Control Car Fans!

i dont think u need a bigger engine, get the OS .12TR .. i've heard its very good and easy to tune. yea, what devious said is right.. whats the use of having a .15 engine when u cant even full throttle during the straights.. the straights here jz arent long enough
  12. M

Anyone heard of servo controller?

i have a spare sanwa servo with me now.. can let it go for RM50. u can get servos at any hobby shop.. basicly, the place u needed to look for it is at a hobby shop and not those tamiya shops in sunway piramid or summit..
  13. M

Remote control stuff

i just saw this at sungei wang last saturday
  14. M

Remote Control Car Fans!

aiyo.. i ep boy, not going to MNC..
  15. M

Remote Control Car Fans!

what car u using? i use stock mabuchi TT01, how?
  16. M

Remote Control Car Fans!

well.. sorry la if u think i was trying to say he was selling junk
  17. M

Remote Control Car Fans!

erm dude devious, coz thats the way ppl sell rc.. there is surely a reason for selling, it could be that he doesnt like the car, and if all the details are there.. we dont have to waste time calling and asking, if the details are there, we just look and see whether we want it or not. take a look...
  18. M

malaysia RC DRFITING forum

hey continental! marcus here ahaha
  19. M

Remote Control Car Fans!

bro.. if u wanna sell, at lease tell us the model/how old/reason for selling/crash teruk-teruk b4/what comes with it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm having trouble finding repairs here in California. The brake pads of my LFA needs to be replaced that's why I need to go to a car repair shop as soon as possible.

Please help. :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience