Search results

1. yopo

nearly stolen

..carre4 wangsa maju is one hell of a 'hot spot' for car break-in.. ..me myself had the same experience last two weeks there.. ..first time parking my standard old wira along side the bz road (in front of carre4 w.maju) and started to use the LRT Wangsa Maju facility.. and in the evening once...
  2. yopo

~Motor Insurance Corner~ Anything & Everything About It !

..yup..post office do provide a variety of third party insurerers.. and no need to go to puspakom inspection unless for changing of engine or rodtax had expired for more than a year already.. ..having a third party coverage will not gonna be the same like the comprehensive one..that's for...
  3. yopo

i believe we're slowly turning to be like the Japs.. those owning the old/collector's item type of cars can truly be identified as "true enthusiast" or die hard fan cause willing to pay the cost of possessing them and drive it legally on the road with the tax.. :smokin:
  4. yopo

i think this is due to the new regulation imposed and set up by Bank Negara Malaysia be it conventional or takaful coverage, those oldies cars now need to submit a higher loading in order to receive a comprehensive coverage.. the demand by the insurance and takaful industry led by the...
  5. yopo

meter defi stolen

..those are the active areas of Geng pangkah..up to Gombak and Pandan stretching to Cheras..nowadays there are so many groups adopt the M.O of geng pangkah..regardless if they were from the same or different group..yet doing the same crime..i live in Ulu Klang area as well and this is the reason...
  6. yopo

PS Powersport tuning products

last time i made a statement in this thread was way back in 2009.. that time the TS just started this entry to discuss in details of the actual facts of the products offered surprisingly after 3 years i end up reading the same kind of scenario from the same group of fanboys who can never...
  7. yopo

Is kia spectra ok for a 2nd hand car?

..totally agreed with Mr Supra_Fanatics.. own one too and still regretting it till today depleted value is the worst compared to other models! spare-part can be source out but a bit pricey fuel consumption is bad.. ..if u have a choice then betta pick a more cost-efficient models as well...
  8. yopo

Taiwan crankshaft 94mm / 100mm

..sorry.not from my knowledge if there is any of my frenz or even me on using it.. talking bout proof will directed the question back to the fundamental issues..the never-ending debate on genuine brand vis-a-vis China's/Taiwan's/copycat products (popular known as E-Bay products in...
  9. yopo

Taiwan crankshaft 94mm / 100mm

..the only regret i have is for those sellers who announced the crankshaft as stroker-kits appliances..where as the only thing in offer is the stroke-up aftermarket crankshaft.. i believe (sorry if i was wrong) a stroker kits should consist of those mentioned aftermarket/custom crankshaft...
  10. yopo

Incident happend to my fren

got very2 bad experience with Kurnia before.. so if it's true the above mentioned party is from that lame company..it's not suprising me at all!!
  11. yopo

SUSPECTED Stolen Haltech

while waiting for a reply ere, he's still bumping on a thread in mudah, e-kereta etc with a never ending supplies of well rare source of safc, rsm, meters, ems etc.. they are definitely workin in group..so, confrontation is a big gamble and highly risk.. it's up to us whether to support or...
  12. yopo

SUSPECTED Stolen Haltech

those who have been in the car scene (especially in the pandan/ampang/gombak/bt caves) will definitely knew from which party did he represent.. and it is not a suprise at all even after i think few people had raised the issue before with the same claims in diff forums..yet we're so insisted on...
  13. yopo

Haltech Platinum Series

things started to cool-off already..hope it will stay that way well done to the achievement!! enough with the sijil kehadiran which CLAIMED as sijil kemahiran/kompetensi issue true..at least he went to that workshop just no need to be so obvious to show that you're tryin to suck his balls that...
  14. yopo

Haltech Platinum Series

yup..hope the chart attached can give a little bit of insight on the products for the learning people like me and many others outside there (which don't have the claimable expert in haltech and far away from being certified)..:love:
  15. yopo

Haltech Platinum Series

some of the comparison on the mention haltech products.. http://www.lms-efi.com/Comparison_Chart.pdf
  16. yopo

Haltech Platinum Series

i'm more than touch when no more the old lame sweet talker change to one who can walk the talk.. (it's true our rezeki comes from Allah..and we have to be grateful for it..but how do we earn that income makes the different..conning people ke..scamming people ke..riba' ke..gharar ke..maysir...
  17. yopo

Haltech Platinum Series

dear Syahz.. don't get it wrong when all this happened.. nothin personal but if u DO things in proper way..not just me but many others will acknowledge your achievement and accomplishment..simple as that (like the one u had in the recent SDB..well done!) what right is still right..and...
  18. yopo

Haltech Platinum Series

so far i might be agreed that they should be some warranty given by the manufacturer..except from Garrett, MHI, etc ..wakakakaka :biggrin: but being in the education line and now with human capital development (which offers training) giving me a different view on this so called...
  19. yopo

Haltech Platinum Series

me no understand u write ere..maybe ask tuner ur explained can? but it's ok..ur brain level we can understand..appreciated for us to? :thefinger:
  20. yopo

Haltech Platinum Series

hehehe..careful all of u now..if you're not "FIMILIAR" (instead of familiar..dumbo typo :damnmate:) then you all betta watch-out..lolx!! :secruity:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Japan’s Car Top magazine has been informed in detail of Nissan’s secret test drive event held earlier this month&nbsp;at its Tochigi proving grounds.</p><p>An unnamed&nbsp;test driver&nbsp;has spoken exclusively to Car Top magazine about an event held by Nissan to allow 30 people to test drive the 2008 GT-R at its Tochigi proving grounds earlier this month. No media representatives were invited...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience