Search results

1. W

Throttle Body

Hi there, am using a 4G91 currently....does your trottle bldy your selling comes with the stepper motor....??? My timing is going a little crazy at the moment. If so.....whats the price for my trottle body. Thanks.
  2. W

Difficulty achieving top speed

Me 4G91(manual) also having problems achieving top speed......suppose to be able to hit 180km/h. But current top speed is only 150km/h - 160km/h........ I wonder if the TPS setting has anything to do with it...........
  3. W

Need all the pros in ZTH for proper exhaust system for my ride.

Thanks guys for all the info..... I wonder what the mileage on a normal proper 4G91 on a wira should be per full tank......... Any ideas guys............
  4. W

4G91 Gang..

Hei guys, i just tranplanted a 4G91 engine into me Wira, whats the proper exhaust set up for 4G91 ar..? My current exhaust has a 1.7" piping and a 2" muffler.
  5. W

Some workshop guys say that the 4-2-1 extractor should be bigger then the rest of the piping.... Make any sense..?
  6. W

Current setting is bullet with 1.7" piping and 2.0" muffler........ any ideas on 4-2-1 or 4-1..???
  7. W

Hi to all the pros in ZTH, need your help on configuring a good exhaust system for my 4G91 Manual ride. Thanks for the help in advance. :biggrin:
  8. W

extractor 4-1 and 4-2-1

Manual bro.....
  9. W

looking for engine manual?? come in

Bro, i want a 4G91 engine manual. You have..?
  10. W

extractor 4-1 and 4-2-1

Hei guys.....what you sifus propose for a 4G91 engine...... lacking of torque....
  11. W

immitation bride low max for sale....

Bro PM me the price for Lowmax a pair. ---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ---------- And also your address pls......so i can go check you out.... I'm from Penang.
  12. W

Toyota MR2 SW20 (245 engine)

wHY tRANSPLANT eNGINE........ How much Max Loan..??
  13. W

Powerful Mivec for Sales!

Lekalo....... What you wanted to sale..?
  14. W

Truth must be told, for it is only truth that can bring u light!!
  15. W

Hei Guys, kivl....are you actually creating new Nicks to promote your car?? When i read thread i really feel like ur doing it urself....... BTW......if you actually did this........pls stop as it is very disgusting. You must be able to tell us what your car can do...and it's true that a well...
  16. W

Karamjit Singh - The Forgotten Treasure

Have you guys seen Karam before a race, he is full of pure concentration trying to picture the track in his mind(like he is possessed ). Karam Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have seen him race b4 in person, no malaysian rally driver can come close to what he does.
  17. W

Karamjit Singh - The Forgotten Treasure

Um.....come on you guys........ FAISAL..??? Where are you??? Come on out and play.......... They didn't mean to Slam you........ hahahahahahahhahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. W

Cold Air Funnel Intake Kit for Universal Application.

Hei Bro..... for Carburator got any difference.??
  19. W

Momo Race Steering for sale

Hi, pls PM me best price

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus/expert out there pls help;

If i install a 272 degree camshaft on my 4G93P,wat kinda exhaust system(from extractor till back muffler)should i change?
The piping size?if i wanna use back the gti muffler can or not?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience