1. J

rota grid te37sl

Bro pls pm if u got 17x7.5jj offset35-40 pcd 100 5h
  2. J

rota grid te37sl

Bro pls pm if u got 17x7.5jj offset35-40 pcd 100 5h
  3. J

[WRC] Waja Racing Club...

i am running HWLs but wif standard top mounts, my standard mounts spoilt d... making hell alot of noise.... from what i understand... standard top mounts are made of rubber or some softer materials to absorb the impacts from the road... during corners, your standard top mount will flex due to...
  4. J

Pillow ball mounts Ok ok... thanks... do you know where to get it? my standard one spoilt... making alot of noise... thanks.
  5. J

Gearbox and suspension top mount

btw... is a auto gearbox... thanks
  6. J

thanks for your advice... but i am having abit of problem with my gearbox... sympthoms coming out... driving fast not so obvious but during jam... cruising about 40 or lower... from second gear to 3rd, it goes to free gear for about 1 second then only engage... like currently on second.... going...
  7. J

Can someone help me?
  8. J

hi fello waja owners, i am still quite new in zth, driving waja as well... auto though... wanna ask has anybody changed their suspension top mount to pillow ball mounts? wanna change cause mine going to go soon. having klok klok sound when going through uneven road... running HWLs... thanks....
  9. J

Waja owners?
  10. J

Anyone?
  11. Gearbox and suspension top mount

Hey guys, Do any of you know what manual gearbox can fit waja engine 4g18p beside waja gearbox of coz... if a turbo engine gearbox will be even better. What upper pillow ball mounts can fit waja? running HWL currently. Thanks guys in advance :_:
  12. J

DIY: Retrofit Projector lens into wira headlight

do i need to do some modification or just plug and play? and how do you remove the cover?
  13. J

DIY: Retrofit Projector lens into wira headlight

yo hhh, I am interested in changing my projector to d2s, coz the current projector not good. Driving waja... is it easy to replace for waja? wanna know... coz wanna to save money for HID... thanks...
  14. J

15" JAPAN rims for sell RM 700

pics if possible
  15. J

wat rims you using?
  16. J

ya... including tyres, 30% left the rims is about 7.8kg, is it consider light?
  17. J

morning bumps..
  18. J

pcd 114.3

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need recommandation and advise.
It's almost time for me to change my tyres, discs, and brake pads.
1) Do I need to redo alignment if I change my tyres then only later change the Disc & pads?
2) What Good/Reliable Brand of 320mm Ventilated Disc and Pads ?
3) Any shops or seller for the Disc and Pads?
4) Any work shops that perform runout check?
5) What else do I need to take into consideration?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience