Search results

1. O

Melted Projector Head light

When I bought this light the distributor send the fitting over personally and he did not mention not to use a higher watt lamp and the box manual too did not mention. When I contacted them they are not really supprised and even told me after voided my warranty by saying there is few more...
  2. O

I bought this light around feb or march can't really recall. The warranty was void by WRC......:mad:
  3. O

For you info, I put this title because this type of head light is call Projector head light. I did mention it is causes by the high beam too. As mention I started this thread is just to highlight for those buyer to take precaution. Regards.
  4. O

I think the Accessories shop that help me to install these head lamp change the H7 bulb to 100w for me but there is NO manual saying that caution to use high watt light bulb when WRC deliver the projector head light to them.
  5. O

I did send them the defective head light but due to I did not sent the cable kit comes with the head light together (which my wife throw away during cleaning) they claim the warranty void. What a B.S.
  6. O

Bought this at JE Auto but they took the stock from WRC. The price was around RM580.00 for the head light fitting only. The Projector ball is glass but the cover is something like polycarbonate. I used HID for the projected light for low beam and H7 bulb for high beam . Refer to WRC this...
  7. O

Just to share the quality of the Porjector head light in the market. I bought this head light few months ago and it happened on last week after I travel in the highway one night and used the high beam for while and the next morning I found out this has happened. The only think...
  8. O

Chop Shop sale..

I'm looking for ATF oil cooler.....any offer...........???
  9. O

Light Weigh Crank Pulley for Various Cars

Can you custom made for Avanza....?? I have another member are interested too.......:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

Since my Lancer Engine swap I feel I should do a brake upgrade.

I am lucky that my lancer already has fairly good brakes, with rear disks but I now have about 60% more BHP.

On the back I think I can just put upgraded brake pads but I would like to go bigger on the front.

Current standard set up is 276 MM vented as per here:

I am running 16 inch wheels (which I would like to keep)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience