Search results

1. K

Selling stock or modded JDM from japan not SG cars

bro, can get Civic FD2R? if yes, PM me price thanks.
  2. K

PEUGEOT 208 GTi 2013

how much?
  3. K

[WTS] One car halfcut (sparepart)

bro, can find Civic FD2 R, and MINI Cooper S (2003-2006)? Thank you.
  4. K

Halfcut , Sparepart, Track Car

bro, the ep3 is one piece or half cut? rm30k is OTR for track car? best price? thanks.
  5. K

Hyundai 2011+ yf sonata

found these on the internet: Hyundai Sonata 2011 Bodykit - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my Hyundai Sonata 2011 Body Kit material ABS - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
  6. K

For sale: FD2R Honda Civic Type R (Nov 2008)

Car is SOLD. Happy Shopping for those not successful.
  7. K

Sorry for late reply as I was away offshore with no access to the Net. All PMs replied.
  8. K

Drive: 2011 Hyundai Sonata - Steps up to mark its spot

On the resale value, well, sometimes you can't use past data to judge a completely revamp product.
  9. K

Hyundai 2011+ yf sonata

SIVA - its already an awesome car, no bodykit is required, but if you insist, and for a start, go here: http://www.sharkracing.com Note: car parts imported into Msia is subjected to taxes and duties yah...think its 35%
  10. K

GPS car tracker alarm

Since this gadget use a SIM card, i just wonder if the stolen car is hidden in basement carpark or an area where there is totally no phone line reception, can this gadget works?
  11. STOLEN: Civic Type R

A friend's Civic Type R got stolen fr his house. If you come across exceptionally low price Championship White CTR for sale with chassis no = FD2-1403860 & engine no = K20A5823991 & R serial no = 7339, pls report police & call owner @ +60123059210 Malaysia. Pls help spread the message. Tks a bunch!
  12. K

Yoichiro Ueno, New MD and CEO of Honda Malaysia

This is the problem... http://www.mmail.com.my/content/43347-owner-faces-ceaseless-brake-issues-honda-car-no-resolution
  13. K

B.U.M.P for the Christmas-New Year period....Revised pricing to RM16xK nego! ..... :love:
  14. K

Yes, still available, best price PMed...
  15. K

bro, price is stated at 170k, but happy to nego, afterall its christmas/year end season and most importantly its happy buyer, happy seller! :love: excellent condition, low mileage 24k, no accident, stock standard. have also renewed road tax, saving you $379 :biggrin: give me a call if...
  16. K

bump, mari mari :wavey:
  17. K

i am overseas now, but you can view it this weekend (30 & 31 Oct), i'm located in shah alam, not far from proton hq on kesas. i'm using another set of softer tyres as my daily ride,hence have removed the "harder" bridgestone re070 original tyres after 10k km. ---------- Post added at 10:51...
  18. K

Yes, still available for now. The car is well maintain with good care and love. All stock and maintain by Honda Malaysia with full service records. tyres? the original bridgestone re070 is still in good condition, used for 10k km only, now in the storeroom. they will be put back to the car...
  19. K

B.U.M.P. :burnout: Firstly, my apology for not responding to all the PMs in the last 30 days - am currently out of the country and was without internet access. Will return to KL on 4/10. Car is still available. If keen, pls make me an offer. Cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my pomen said that if i use battery water in ur radiator is more better using water+coolant..is it true??anyone else using battery water??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience