Search results

1. M

[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

@speeddy gonzales. dude, sorry if i'm asking a dumb question yeah, but i heard changing roof is not approvable by jpj? or you meant changing the fabric/sponge interior only? coz if potong roof is legal, wah i wanna put in some killer panels ala sunroof man....
  2. M

Mat Rempits threat to society?

aiks??? my post got deleted? why? and my lovely leah sig pics are gone too! boohoohoo *sob* sighz... luckily i kept my leah pics. *evil grin*
  3. M

hi all, just registered account at putra collective, username morbiuz666. Awaiting approval from moderators. Thanks.
  4. M

Modding A 4g93 N/A Engine...Give ur comments pls ppl

i don't think so la. probably the guy trying to con me la.
  5. M

aiks thanks thanks. er driving stock putra auto, no performance upgrades. wondering are considered low level NA upgrades? like what's the best bang for bucks without actually doing anything to the engine? upgrade entire exhaust system? change air filters? also, considering whether to...
  6. M

hello to all master and senior modders, if I've got a question that's related to this thread, should I post here or start a new thread? thanks! no0b
  7. M

well, engine wise all standard la. car came with a few stabiliser/strut bars, front upper, fender, rear upper & lower. got a anti-roll for free too from friend, but that one have to install myself. also comes with skirts. sound-proofing done for all major parts, coz my friend's into ice so i...
  8. M

Ok, registered and activated. thanks. Hiya Spoon. Urs stock or modded ah?
  9. M

Hello everyone. Just bought over a putra from a friend. Too bad its an auto but heck, can always convert to manual muahaha.. So, er.. can i join this club?
  10. Hi all, new to modding. Need some experts' advise

Hi everyone, noob to car modding so please forgive any dumb@ss remarks i may make. Thanks. Driving a standard wira 1.5 manual, just upgraded new sport rims+tyres+GAB hi-lo adj absorbers+stabiliser bars front, back and fenders as well (ouch!) lol. After cny will be fitting in evo front discs...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A quick glance at this, and you could easily mistake this for just another 458 Italia. But the stickers scream 'RACE', and when you run your eyes across the finer details, you will notice the single bolt wheels. Typical. You see single bolt wheels, and you already know that this car has a purpose. In fact, every car with single bolt wheels have the same purpose -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience