Search results

1. edyn

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Hi Fren,we r in forum,so dun smash it to much..it ok for me to see to many reply from all of u,I can know wat he want to tell us ,but may be not in right statement..we r msia people can't do anything ..right..so if some of us have any idea to help people in msia for using other car i mean out...
  2. edyn

Modification to R3

gen2 cps front bumper u got or not
  3. edyn

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Hi all Fren.. Did u thinks this guy is so smart..Come on ..Gen2 is Msia no mater wat man.there have club gen2 in saudi Did u know that..if u r so reach man,So why u not doing ur owne car factory in msia..like Nismo car n dun forget to put ur name..he he,or u just no how to complaint..ha ha...
  4. edyn

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

Hi Bro.. HONda RB3..ada Ker..
  5. edyn

Wts: Nissan fairlady 350z (a)

mail to me Bro..Real Deal.., [email protected] Plz..
  6. edyn

toyota alphard alcatara spec

Hi Bro.. Area Plz..
  7. edyn

Honda Odyssey RB1 For Sale

Hi Bro.. I m realy want to buy ur car..where can i see u..plz give me ur area..i will call u soon where i know where is ur place...my number 0146154511
  8. edyn

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Hi All, My be we late,But not to Late to try SuperCharge + Turbo.. What Kind of Engine Calture we need to Fix it for That Mission Friends.. My Gen2 Almost 5 Year .. Plant to Fix All this on 1 Year,2010...2011 Done.. Let Do it Together.. My be After this we only can buy Car with...
  9. edyn

Modification to R3

yes morning to you, do get my msg rgd cps bodykit for my gen2 2004
  10. edyn

Modification to R3

Hi bro u have cps body kit..
  11. edyn

GEN2 Buddies!!!

ok fren..i plan to upgrade camp pro engine using turbine or supercharge..giv me place to fit it.. Bump: ok fren..i plan to upgrade camp pro engine using turbine or supercharge..giv me place to fit it..
  12. edyn

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Hi . Can u all guide me how to upgrade my campro Bcoz plant to make it supercharge or turbo
  13. edyn

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Question for user rim17inch is for what? only for looking smart ,for performance when you speed or only for conner,how much cost for all,if you want save use standart no problem at all,but if want to fell the conner that right,but how fast you can drive to take a conner,man plz thing your...
  14. edyn

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Tyre Saiz For Rim17/45/215 Can Use It, I Use It For 3 Year..
  15. edyn

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Any info regarding my problem,dfazli or mivecmerah how about ur idea.
  16. edyn

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Plz check di page:www.benjiscar.com.au it was relly nice gen2.
  17. edyn

GEN2 Buddies!!!

The sound like my rear box was damage ,When i speed it ok,?Can go to 195km but the problem is when i select N for auto gear ,Then i try to press fuel pedal,the sound like my rear S type box Marco can't received h.p from engine,Sound like vroomm...Brrrrrr. I have plan to change my rear box to...
  18. edyn

GEN2 Buddies!!!

For ur info my gen2 is 1.6 auto ,So i use S type for rear box marco,center bulet and exrator 4+1 all brand marco 1 set,the pipe are not straight flow but same designed like ori.
  19. edyn

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Hii,I having problem with exzos sound from my gen2,For ur info i not using ori pipe,i using 4+1 exrator,with marco center bulet and pipe 1.6inci also come with set,and rear box marco,the sound is to bad,after discuz with a few friend,the problem is rear box to small,If u guy got any idea...