Search results

1. A

car wash spray-on-rinse-off water wax - where to find?

yeah yeah!!! you pimpin used to own white subaru? i still drive the subaru...so you have graduated from 350z to GTR yeah...
  2. A

subaru impreza p1

malaysia got 3-4 type R...hardly seen...1 blue, 1 silver, the other i dunno color...
  3. A

issit sold in small bottles? say 0.5L or 1L? i wanna try it out first...
  4. A

sorry for later reply...actually is just my company toying ideas for some charity work - CSR "Corporate Social Responsibility" blah blah blah... so i need to propose and show some costing first... but anyway, the charity car wash idea is on hold now, but now i am curious for my own use...
  5. New Subaru Club Malaysia Forum

Subaru Club Malaysia have moved their forum to a new URL...please come in and register to join the club... mysubaruclub.com • Index page thanks...
  6. A

some car washes have it...dunno what brand...if you ask for it, after washing, they will spray the car with it and rinse of...it is a chargeable extra service...it does not last long, but it does keep a shiny wax layer if used regularly... if it is RM250 per bottle, then out of the question...
  7. A

WTS: BMW Z4 3.0i, 2003 AB model

this is not polished yet...no wax yet...and yet you say is like polished and waxed...thanks!!!
  8. car wash spray-on-rinse-off water wax - where to find?

you know in some car wash outlets, after shampooing and rinsing the cars, you can request for a "quick wax" of the car, they mix a liquid wax mixture, and use the nozzle to spray on the entire car, and then rinse it off, immediately the water beads and falls off and the car is shinier... where...
  9. WTS: BMW Z4 3.0i, 2003 AB model

For Sale: BMW Z4 3.0i, 2003/03 (this is NOT the lower specced 2.5 or 2.2 model). Auto Bavaria Model (this is NOT an imported recond model). Bought from Auto Bavaria Premium Selection. Color: Black 18" wheels Mileage 38,000km Lady owner Really superb condition, purely weekend car, very well...
  10. A

[WTS] FGK Super Legalis R for Subaru GC8

hey! nice meeting you...nice exhaust...not even loud unless tekan kuat kuat...too bad had to cut the front part to match my 3" dowpipe...the front flange and bullet was 2.2" to match standard downpipe. my downpipe is 3". but anyway, it is not loud, gentle boxer burble, still retains good...
  11. A

[WTS] FGK Super Legalis R for Subaru GC8

PM me your best best best price pls.
  12. A

Looking for Supermotard ( Hafizul )

try calling him at different times...his working hours are different from normal...
  13. Subaru Impreza GC8 STI Ver3/4 spoiler

Original Subaru Impreza GC8 STI Ver3/4 spoiler for sale excellent condition, only small scratches can polish off. not chopshop item, but taken off an actual car because owner upgraded his spoiler. Subaru blue color. has 3rd brake light. RM250 nego. location: Tmn Maluri Cheras (day...
  14. A

Wat do u think bout this WRX GC wagon?

there are maybe 1 or 2 GF8 wagons in Malaysia...one is pearl white about 4 years ago...another is a 1.6 model, champaign gold color...
  15. A

Subaru P1 Imprezza,anyone in Msia?

there are only 3 or 4 2-door imprezas in malaysia currently...all are type-R, either JDM or Aussie spec...
  16. A

Wat do u think bout this WRX GC wagon?

just bring it back lah...not much different from the sedan except for the rear part of the body...mechanicals are about the same... someday you wanna sell, and if the price is rite, i might just buy it from you.
  17. A

Subaru GC8 parts for sale

u1traman, were you the one who bought lotsa stuff from segambut recently...the chop shop boss mentioned someone from sabah bought a lot of stuff recently...
  18. A

How to tell the difference ?

Subaru Club Malaysia Forums :: Index
  19. A

PICs : March Mega-Convoy !

yup...the 555 car is mine, not sti though...there was another GC there...a coupe...real sti...GC8s, like the classic Evo 1/2/3, getting very rare... yeah lor, we should have had a big group photo somewhere in some empty space...history man!!! japanese mega rival cars get together!!!
  20. A

PICs : March Mega-Convoy !

Hi! me from Subaru Club...Nice to see you guys there in Genting too...i got a bit high from too much horsepower in one location...i see got at least one classic Evo there...mine is the classic Impreza...Classic Legends!