Search results

1. jovi69

ADVAN RG-D replica

would u like to sell it off ?
  2. jovi69

>>any Seremban People<< N9

I think i saw that nissan sentra at taman connaught yesterday with the huge spoiler. Most probably this fella is staying there coz the car parked in front of the house.
  3. jovi69

RED Civic EK stolen...WEQ3993

becoz there are into performance too ... most probably they are viewing this thread with us..
  4. jovi69

RED Civic EK stolen...WEQ3993

who ever see this car... please please contact the owner..
  5. jovi69

Thanks Joe....
  6. jovi69

hmm.. using white Advan RG 15" there is EK9.org website on the windscreen and front windscreen have the Japan P license sticker.. lower rear arm using alloy blue colour.... missing at cheras area.. thats what i can recall ....
  7. jovi69

guys guys.. need your help... our member Tecque red EK hatch plate 3993WEQ being stolen this morning.. I believe everyone knows him here.. please keep an eye on this red monster............
  8. jovi69

Honda TT snapshot

The Squee, Come join us.. we have eg owner with B16A too.. Join our forum then u will kno when is the TT.. Next friday should have 1 coming..!
  9. jovi69

ops.. its on Saturday ke? i tot Sunday..
  10. jovi69

fetch u go where ? Mc D 1 round ? MH my car damn kao stock wan me to fecth u 1 round ? get la Turbo fella la.. :P
  11. jovi69

i might be joining for the bkt putus... try to meet you guys at Mc D senawang at 10am.. :)
  12. jovi69

Honda TT snapshot

most of us is from KL ..
  13. jovi69

Honda TT snapshot

not really but still have some other languages, just we are not like other honda forum that always have soem other words that diferent race doesnt understand.. :P u should know which forum is youre civic owner.. :P
  14. jovi69

Honda TT snapshot

yes lotsa honda club.. but i would say this club is quite active and almost every 2 weeks we have TT or outing. And the main thing is that is English Language Forum!!!
  15. jovi69

Honda TT snapshot

OMG .. urs really old skool.. S600 ? ---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:51 AM ---------- hi,, i think the admin will aprove ur account very soon.. apologize for the delay! ---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- 6 hour...
  16. jovi69

Honda TT snapshot

We have the yellow EK which doesnt have Vtec.. but there is something hidden inside..
  17. jovi69

Honda TT snapshot

As Long you re honda driver we welcome you to join ... EG we do have but last week he was busy so not able to make it..
  18. Honda TT snapshot

Hi all, Just to share some of the photo that we took on last week TT. All of them are from http://www.i-vtecclub.com/index.php ---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:49 PM ---------- ---------- Post added at 06:52 PM...
  19. jovi69

Advice On Civic 1.7 VTEC...

Hello all... you can join http://www.i-vtecclub.com/index.php for more information or group who is owning this model.............
  20. jovi69

14" evo regamaster with tyre

What if i only take the rim please pm me.. Thankyou

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just would like to find out from you guys
anyone experience this :-
I had recently downloaded a online music streaming app on my phone just now.
Whether is that possible that I can transfer the music from the music apps on my phone to the car. So I can enjoy listening music on my car via blue tooth while driving...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience