Search results

1. R

BMW 325i For Sale

not sure about the engine... let me check again.... downgrade or not or wrong information :)... will get more details about it.. cheers...
  2. R

BMW 325i For Sale

my first bump :biggrin:
  3. R

BMW 325i For Sale

Original front and rear light? yup...I guess so since the car looks original... this is not mine though so i don't really know.... :)... yup the price is right.... call my friend for details... thankyou...
  4. BMW 325i For Sale

Make: BMW Model: 325i Year :1993 Transmission: Auto Engine 2.0 18" AC Schnitzer Rims for Serious buyer.... Price: 28K nego (cash buyer preferred) susah nak loan tahun 1993 ni :) credit boleh kot. Loan process on your own ok... Post on behalf of my friend. call him (012-2073212 . Aki )...
  5. R

EG still worth buying?

eg series is not from 90~ 93 as posoted but it is actually 92~95 (it is the 5th Gen actually) EG6 hatchback (2 door) EG9 sedan (4 door) Local assembled code is SR4 .. to differentiate the local and Japan made is very easy.... the local made have that metal lining around the door.. I hate...
  6. R

Honda Civic b16A rim 17 inch will you?

Thanks bro! yeah ! I also think the same ! maybe 16 inch is ok to compromise both situation! I have used it before and seems to be good for both ..:angel_smile:
  7. Honda Civic b16A rim 17 inch will you?

Recently I just change my 15 inch wheels to 17 inch just foor the kick of it (I have tried 16 inch before and now just to get the feeling of using the bigger rim) Now the first problem is you have to change the shocks to adjustbale since the original absorber is to low to accomodate the new...
  8. R

Mitsubishi EVO 10 Prototype Photo

Mitsubishi is remaining tight-lipped about power and torque figures from the turbo MB11 for now, but we expect horsepower to increase to 320 hp from 286, while torque will climb to 325 pound-feet from 295. This power should enable the Evo to sprint to 60 mph in less than 4.5 seconds. More big...
  9. R

New Mitsubishi EVO 10 Prototype X

Mitsubishi is remaining tight-lipped about power and torque figures from the turbo MB11 for now, but we expect horsepower to increase to 320 hp from 286, while torque will climb to 325 pound-feet from 295. This power should enable the Evo to sprint to 60 mph in less than 4.5 seconds. More big...
  10. R

Nice interior isn't it? sorry donno about the price!
  11. R

Nice interior isn't it? sorry donno about the price!
  12. R

http://autoshow.autos.msn.com/autoshow/detroit2007/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=1695633 sales will be in 2008! Mitsubishi assures the new Evo 10 will beat EVO 9 in every aspect !
  13. R

http://autoshow.autos.msn.com/autoshow/detroit2007/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=1695633 sales will be in 2008! Mitsubishi assures the new Evo 10 will beat EVO 9 in every aspect !
  14. R

more pictures in the gallery! The closest prototype to date for the Mitsubishi EVO 10 Enjoy! ronn
  15. New Mitsubishi EVO 10 Prototype X

more pictures in the gallery! The closest prototype to date for the Mitsubishi EVO 10 Enjoy! ronn
  16. R

Beware When buying A New Car

yeah buyers beware! please bring one or two car experts with you even if you are buying new car! A trick my friends told me is to bring magnetic items with you and try to touch the body of the car! this is especially for those who wanted to buy a used car! This practice is to know...
  17. R

Beware When buying A New Car

Follows are the actual experience of the buyer when she bought a New Nazaria! The article is written by the buyer herself in Bahasa! MEMBELI KENDERAAN BARU - NAZARIA TETAPI ADA KEROSAKAN DISEBABKAN TIKUS YANG BERSARANG DI BAHAGIAN ENJIN Saya sepertimana nama di atas, telah membeli...
  18. R

Looking for WFW 595

any coincidence with eg595's car????
  19. R

Absober for eg

kaikon ! harga tu harga 2ndhand bro! open RM1900 nego.. ko tanya bro menace laa pasal actual harga tak pun pm la he heee! bumpy? are you serious ? For a new titan RM2800 it is factory tune to your preference. Eventhough I bought 2nd and at a great price! without the said factory tune...
  20. R

Honda Civic EG : What colour to re-spray?

you are damn right! hattech ! ha haaa! damn right! memang susah nak maintain kaler hitam ni! everytime my car out of the car wash somebody will ask whether I just paint my car! well it looks very faboluous. But then after raining waaaaaaaa! it got the natural paint brush you said...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When,use R,P,2,3 all are working well,but when i use D/4 for driving ..not speed more than 60 k/mh.Its work fine.But,when im speeding more than 80 km/h .. after use brake and stop the car at traffic light.

The car not shift the gear ,sometimes its stuck at 1st gear some time it became to Neutral,even im not change the gear to D/4 to N.If,i still push the gas pedal,the blinking comes on ,i need to restart my car back.After,that everything becames to normal.

If,i still use D/4 and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience