Search results

1. Prestige Rent A Car Services -BMW,Fairlady,Camry and MPV's

We provide all types of cars from luxury,sports and budget too. More info log on to www.prestigeauto.webs.com Call Rizal 017 389 3434 Yanti 012-923 1102 Nazrul 010 2212 714
  2. BMW,Merc,Honda,Toyota,Sports Car Rental

We Prestige Rent A Car are the only car rental provider to offer all range of cars.Your one stop car rental partner,Affordable rates that suites your budget. Hot Cars. Nissan Fairlady 350Z RM900 pday Mini Cooper S RM 850 per day Subaru Impreza STI Version 8 RM 850pday Volkswagon GOLF GTI RM650...
  3. Civic EG 4 Door B16A Big V For Sale!!!!!

Civic EG2 FERIO 1992 for URGENT SALES!!!!!as at 29/9/2006 LATEST POST as at 29/9/2006 Hye Guys...this post is dedicated especially to those Vtec enthusiasts who are still looking for one... I have a Civic EG2,year 1992,local modal,4 door,with wannabe EG9 specs...urgent sale Some specs...
  4. 1987 Nissan March Super Turbo!!!!!!

Only 5K!!!1987 Nissan March Super Turbo!!!!!! :shocked: Guys.....one cool old 1987's Nismo hot hatch of mine is for sale.CHEAP!!!!!!!Seriously CHEAP!!!!!!!!!Why cheap????No hidden/major problems....just bcoz i got another 2 car to maintain...... Info: 1) MA09ERT-Super Charged turbo engine...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Earlier this December, Wang Zhan, a man in Luoyang, Henan Province of China, organized a press conference beside the banks of the Yellow River, aka the Mother River of Chinese people, where he vowed to only use goods made in China for the rest of his life. On June 5th, Wang’s Mercedes-Benz S350 rear-ended a DongFeng van. None of the S350’s airbags deployed, which resulted in Wang and his...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience