1. ham

Honda briefs Government Agencies on emergency response to hybrid vehicles

kuddos to honda.... very good effort...
  2. ham

Olskool Mega Gathering (O.M.G) - 10th July 2011

I realise like so many toyota.... dont care la what model....:proud:
  3. ham

Random Shot: Bluegatti Veyron in KL

from what I know, car with out no plate for royal famili no roadtax... in their car collection, there a lot of continental car... TMJ got satria neo, but seldom drive...
  4. ham

Random Shot: Bluegatti Veyron in KL

agree... his late Grand father Sir Sultan Abu Bakar is 1 of the richest King in the world during his time... Their whole family never take royal family salary from the goverment... Please, do not insult if u know nothing....
  5. ham

any halfcut for savvy

where is ur friend workshop?
  6. ham

Sneak peek at the next-gen Civic

I agree with with u bro.... aiseh.... the design....:confused:
  7. ham

Japanese repair quake-ravaged road in just six days

woh.... mind blowing... :party:
  8. ham

the race garage

Liqui Moly Fully Synthetic RM 188.00
  9. ham

BUGATTI VEYRON in Johor Bahru

If u came to jb now, EDL highway is in progress & will be complete next year... the important thing is, Sultan give some of his land at Pasir Pelangi Castle for highway construction... We are proud as Johorean....:proud:
  10. ham

BUGATTI VEYRON in Johor Bahru

blue is consider their official ride... other car like lamborgini is yellow, ferrari f430 is black... another this, johor royal family got many business... they got petrol station, farm, proton edar, travel company & many more... that why they are very rich..
  11. ham

the race garage

Works Engineering Campro ACP... RM 350 per/pair.. while stock last... not include installation
  12. ham

the race garage

this week, we want to lelong 1 set racing clutch, brand new.... Works Engineering Pro 400 ( 5 puk ) for Evo 1,2,3 & 4g93... Only 1 set available... RM 800.00 below the workshop & end user price... call me for instant reply 012-7571120
  13. ham

the race garage

Re: the race garage - year end sale because of our customer demand... our year end sale extends until end of this month... so, hurry while stock last...:itsme:
  14. ham

Repair,rebuild & service gearbox auto/manual

bro, ade pasang klac racing tuk gb auto x? pas tu ringankan torque converter
  15. ham

the race garage

THE RACE GARAGE our year end stock clearence..... now until 10/12/2010 only... price are not include installation -Campro Timing belt kit (100k) RM 195.00 only -Works Adjustable Cam Pulley (campro) RM 200.00 per /pcs ...-Works Fuel Rail ( campro ) RM 295.00 per/pcs -Works Racing Clutch PRO 400...
  16. ham

Preparing for service: Richard Branson to serve as stewardess on London-KL flight!

Re: Preparing for service: Richard Branson to serve as stewardess on London-KL flight yup.... agree...:biggrin:
  17. ham

Preparing for service: Richard Branson to serve as stewardess on London-KL flight!

Re: Preparing for service: Richard Branson to serve as stewardess on London-KL flight the way of rich people having fun....hehhee...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In episode #2 of Izso's Mythbusters, I'm going to explore the horror stories of the "Aftermarket steering wheel terror" where the bosskit or steering wheel itself breaks off!

It's not common to hear about these sort of breakages but they do happen and I was curious. And it was cheap. What's even more scary is a lot of people actually do this : buy a aftermarket bosskit, get him/herself an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience