Search results

1. K

About Lancer GT

so, anyone has tried the plug and play for auto cruise for gt 2010 models..i heard that these models do not have the auto cruise motor installed..is this true?
  2. K

New and proud Mitsu owner

guys, i have a bit of trouble here...as i have mentioned before, my dealer promised me a few items upon purchasing the car like smart tag rm 150, t-shirt, tint voucher 50% etc..etc..on the day of delivery, i naturally expected all the gifts to come along with the car, but it did not..he said it...
  3. K

well said bro...
  4. K

thanks everyone...my dealer promised me abunch of stuff like smart tag, tshirt, voucher tints etc etc..on the day of delivery he said that he had to submit to hq for approval..it has been a week and he keeps saying its pending hq...anyone has had any experience in this?is this normal?
  5. K

yeah..tell me about the "ting ting" sound..kinda irritating though after a while..cannot ignore..but then again that is the whole purpose of it rite..hehe.. im thinking of installing the knight rider light and some other lights to brighten up the engine bay and interior...but im worried that...
  6. New and proud Mitsu owner

Hi guys, I am proud to say that i too have become another proud owner of a mitsubishi lancer GT 3 days ago..So far, my experience with the car is : 1. The gear change is super smooth 2. The tyres could be a little quieter 3. FC is okay(considering i have not taken for 1st service yet and...
  7. K

Chop Shop Item..

bro, i need stock exhaust header + tabung tengah for 1996 honda civic SOHC VTEC(D16Y8)..PM best price..
  8. K

[WTS] Projector Headlamp & LED Taillamp

bro, price for 1999 civic rear crystal light ( the red/white) please..PM me...
  9. transmission madness

all, i am driving a 1996 ej6 VTEC with an d16y8 engine..i had some serious gearbox prolems and got it changed last wednesday..thursday friday driving was ok but today something strange really happened.. the gear does not want to shift to 2nd 3rd or 4th..the rpm however screams up to 5k but...
  10. K

Honda Civic 99' Tail Lamp

u still selling these?
  11. K

Honda Civic 99' Tail Lamp

item still available? where is your location. Please PM me.
  12. bigger alternator??

hello there, i am driving a 1996 s04 ej6 sohc vtec and my alternator is failing on me...i am thinking on installing a bigger alternator this time around..anyone has done this before?...any suggestions what alternator to get?...thanks a lot...
  13. K

bush question..and yes i`ve made the search.

bro supernova, sorry to be a bit dunb here but what u mean by NVH?,,i xquite understand..wow,like new car huh..that is what is important for me..so, lets say i want to feel this "new" care feeling, what are the bushes that i need to change? Could u PM me the parts i need to change and the...
  14. K

bro supernova, thanks again but in summary, will the ride comfort be sacrificed tremendously if hardrace is used on my 1996 civic sedan?
  15. K

bro supernova, the links shows parts which are more for race cars..im sure that the handling will feel rough..going over the smallest hole will feel like the car masuk lubang besar...anyhow, thanks for the info..ive posted there too..have you changed yours before?
  16. K

HARDRACE Performance Suspension Parts

bro, if these are used in race cars, wouldnt the handling be stiff..then the we wont have the "soft" ride feeling...
  17. K

Reputable Honda Workshop

yeah, where in pandan indah in ngai seng?..i would like to know...
  18. K

ej6 engine inspection light

sazleej, if you dont mind, can you list out the parts that was changed and also what else was done?...
  19. K

aalto, thanks for the info..please let me knoow the shop in bangi..i can try to go there..i am in ampang mostly.. sifus out there, can anyone confirm the total 16 bushes?..ive read that there are like 28 total..please correct me..thanks..
  20. bush question..and yes i`ve made the search.

hi, I need some help with my bushings for my ej6 single cam VTEC..i`ve donne the search in the forums but i am still unable to find answers to 2 questions below : 1. Total number of bushes to be changed 2. Location of a good/complete(has pump and etc) workshop The bush that i am...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Radiators to a car is the skin to a human being. Without it, the body cannot release heat generated internally via the sweat glands. Similarly the radiator transfers the heat from the engine block to the coolant and out to the atmosphere through the radiator.

It's also said that for every degree lost is a horse-power gained. So it only makes sense that you change the coolant in the system to ensure maximum cooling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience