Search results

1. H

Proton launches new line of spare parts

Erm... Your taste is kinda worrying but then again.. Everyone is entitled to their opinions...
  2. H

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

FD3S for sale All, I am letting go of my FD, so if anyone is interested please PM me. The specs are as follow:- Year 1992 with Sunroof -Koyo Radiator & Front mount Trust intercooler -HKS intake -1.5 LSD -Mazda Titanium gear knob and brake lever -Apexi Power FC ECU -99 Spec...
  3. H

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

All, I am letting go of my FD, so if anyone is interested please PM me. The specs are as follow:- Year 1992 with Sunroof -Koyo Radiator & Front mount Trust intercooler -HKS intake -1.5 LSD -Mazda Titanium gear knob and brake lever -Apexi Power FC ECU -99 Spec bodykit and...
  4. H

RE-Amemiya Quantum Coilover

All, I the coilovers have been sold. Thanks!
  5. H

RE-Amemiya Quantum Coilover

The coilover is fully adjustable (hard/soft and Hi/Lo) and comes with Cusco centre lock pillow mounts. Unfortunately, I can't trade as I am selling the car soon..sob..sob..Tried to upload some photos but can't get the darn thing to work. Perhaps if you are interested I can e-mail you some...
  6. RE-Amemiya Quantum Coilover

All, I've got a set of fully adjustable RE Coilover for sale. Used but in excellent condition. Asking for MYR2900 (neg) PM if interested. Thanks!
  7. Interior rattles and creaks

All, Can anyone advice if there is any shop in town (KL/PJ) that can repair or refurbish the interior of an FD? The noise and creaks from the panels/console are beginning to annoy me. The version that I have does not come with a rear seat but a rear compartment instead.. Thanks!
  8. H

List of RE Garages and Chop Shops in Msia

I was told that there were some rx8 being serviced there now. In addition, it was mentioned that there was a recall for rx8 being issued recently and the service center would actually get the problem rectified and pass the costs on back to Mazda Japan...Perhaps you should give them a call to...
  9. H

List of RE Garages and Chop Shops in Msia

Recently, I visited the mazda service centre at Jalan 222 just find out what they have got to offer and to my surprise they actually service RX7s. While I was there, had a brief chat with the general manager and he said they were willing to stock parts for RX7 if there is sufficient demand...
  10. H

Official RE Owners Registry

Will definately try to make it for the next meet....:regular_smile:
  11. H

Official RE Owners Registry

RE Owners Registry Hi all! I'm new to the forum, however, have had my FD for awhile now...Will try to upload a photo of my ride soon. Name: Jit Model: 1994 FD3S Colour: White Location: Kuala Lumpur Ownership: 3 years Serviced by: Ah Choy Contact: 012-322 1776

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro,i juz get a set of auto flip side mirror for my cefy a32 but i dunno how to connect the wiring for auto flip..any bro can teach me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience