Search results

1. T

Mitsubishi Airtrek half cut or parts

Bro, do you have the original catalytic converter?
  2. T

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

Bro, Do you carry Mit Airtrek bodykits?
  3. T

Mitsubishi Bodykit

Hi,how much for the Airtrek Damd style front bumper?
  4. T

NTCL Low Temp Thermostat

Do you have stock for Airtrek Turbo (CU2W). Please PM reply, thanks
  5. T

Manchester united football club

Have faith, MU faithfuls ~ it aint over till the FAT LADY SINGS!!!! Its not as bad as it all seems, reckon we're in a better position than Barca whose leading their domestic league by a mere point..... What's 6 more games when we've been through winning streaks that sometimes double that...
  6. T

I beg to differ but we're good enuf only for the wrong matches & reasons. Arsenal's defence was crap but they made up loss ground with commitment and enthusiasm. Its eminent that we're more technically sound compared to the opposition that was largely made up of youthful new faces.... We failed...
  7. T

Any predictions for this weekend's match against Villa? BTW, would Jose (e grumpy 1) finally call it a day @ Chelski by the end of this season ~ wats your thots on that, guys??
  8. T

Looks like X'mas came early this season, everybody's in a holiday mood & the lads decided to have an early "off-form" celebration.... This is the 1st match this season that I literally fell asleep towards the three quarter mark...... Consolation ~ count ourselves lucky that we dropped points...
  9. T

Fuel Savers - Real or Scam - You decide.

Guys x 2 (reality check) How many of you believe in fuel saving gadgets that gives your ride more power? Bear in mind that 3 basic elements form an equation to generate automotive ~ air + fuel + electricity, try taking away / lessening or increasing one of them in the equation and the...
  10. T

Hey, all is not loss ~ hang on for a couple of weeks and let's see how things turn out in Jan, be it Larsson or any other wonder kid coming into the squad....
  11. T

Totally agree that we need an early goal to settle everybody down. Notice the stats that MU will sew up the game when they start with an early goal or a goal in the 1st half of proceedings ~ reckon its some psycho thing, but it WORKS!!!!
  12. T

Any predictions for this weekend's fixture against Man C??
  13. T

[Bodykitz] Moddification and Customization Bodykitz Design

Looking for side skirt & rear bumper or skirt for p saga, any recommendations? Tks
  14. T

Anyone heard ~ Jose's technicolour overcoat (MP3 track) before? Have a copy in my possession, can PM to any interested party the track & have a good laugh..... This may not the right place to put up such a post but can't think of anywhere else to put it up for a good laugh......
  15. T

Granted fair & well, we're into the 14th game, its a bit early to predict what's up & coming as SAF often dwell on the fact that things only starts to get interesting after X'mas.... OR would we need to conjure up the excuse of a Champ's League exit to fully concentrate on winning the EPL - this...
  16. T

MU performed credibly during the 1st half with their flank exploitation down the sides (either that or Chelshit was having a cold start), but such 1 half wonder performance is not gonna seal the league & champions league for the blokes.... Their form had somewhat dipped since the season opener...
  17. T

Speedometer Problem

try consulting your foreman on this, could be the speedo cable or you can just replace the speedo meter (alone) ~ price depends on what car model you are driving.....
  18. T

short Shifters *brand new*

got short shifter for 91' P Saga??
  19. T

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

Bro.... u got PM, please revert, tks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, Guys,
Need advice from sifu,
Recently my 96 Accord SV4 had wiper problem. when I switch on the intermittent stage, the wiper swept non stop. As for the slow and fast speed , it works okay.
Sometimes when I switched on the wiper at intermittent it swept for a while and stopped. At times it swept non stop. I have to pull my car at the road side and off the engine and start again. Sometimes it can be off and at times it will repeat sweeping non stop.
I've tried to replace the wiper...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience