Search results

1. EGNINE

Manchester united football club

Agree with u , evan is liability to mu,should drop him forever and give chance to young mcnair or blackett
  2. EGNINE

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

TQ Danz, rite now got problem fitting the mounting on gearbox and cross member, engine side ok, rear need to modify as u said, i'm sure my foremen know what he is doin , just want to double check with u guys
  3. EGNINE

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

guys what mounting should be used for rvr auto conversion on PV6? drive shaft?
  4. EGNINE

MU should sell Rooney, go to hell la with tradition of English icon in MU ... we should get keane replacement ASAP, opponent dont afraid of us anymore. we get bullied easily, we should have hatchetmen in our team, de jong maybe during vidic n rio glory day our defence wont be beaten so easily...
  5. EGNINE

Bro Storm keep on writing..i love to read ur writing...silent reader :adore:
  6. EGNINE

Blame

1. Fitnah Blackout - Two DAP election candidates in Bentong have now stated that there was no power blackout in Bentong, contrary to postings on Facebook during polling day on Sunday. In addition, Tenaga Nasionalhad also denied that there was a power cut or power failure while counting was...
  7. EGNINE

agreed with you about carrick v/s evan at CB..richard jolly from soccernet also wrote that carrick is better than evan hahaha
  8. EGNINE

maybe SAF should introduce pogba n morrison sooner..i would like to c how they play in BPL...
  9. EGNINE

i asked becoz when i played as winger upfront of fullback who always overlap..i feel tired of covering his position haha..btw its just a frendly game and im not pro or semi pro player..syok syok only.. gary neville always do the dummy run to confuse the defender and back in position...
  10. EGNINE

sometimes i wonder y full back need to overlaps when we got winger...the job for fullback is to defend while winger is to attack...when fullback attack then who should cover his place? winger or DMC or CB? i just thick evra overlaps too much and expose his position to opponent counter...
  11. EGNINE

most of the fans knew this is coming if we look back how MU played for the past 2 month..i'm not surprise by this outcome..football forecast pundit also predicted MU will out of this tournament , MU r not playing the way they should..as a fan i will still support MU eventhough it is boring to...
  12. EGNINE

Is this video real or no?

it is NA but not ordinary 6a12 but it is a 6a12 mivec..i'd seen this vid before...220kmh is normal and achievable for performance car
  13. EGNINE

David Beckham super pass (cross) - YouTube..one of my fav hehe
  14. EGNINE

its becoz Becks passing, crossing, vision and dead ball is superb...even RVN & Ronaldo said that it was easy to score goal when u got Becks as a feeder...for me no need to have 2 types of same player in the team such as giggsy or ronaldo..so between ronaldo and giggsy i think ronaldo is better...
  15. EGNINE

My 1st eleven selection GK - Schmeichel RB - Gary Neville CB - Vida & Ferdinand LB - Irwin RW - Beckham CM - Keano & Scholes LW - Ronaldo St - RVN & Cantona
  16. EGNINE

R.I.P Marco Simoncelli. A sad day at motoGP@Sepang

of coz if we were watching through TV we would know what happen..if at track how could people on the other side know about it..but logically if the race had been stop people should expect that something bad had happen on track
  17. EGNINE

How to raise your car hood.. DIY style

the reason i did this thing to my car is because i wanna dissipate heat faster...when car is moving air will enter from front grill and exit to the raised hood area...some people got theory that it doesnt help much becoz high velocity air on top of the hood when car is moving will block the...
  18. EGNINE

Which engine is the most powerful 1.6 engine?

sr16neo vvl n1?
  19. EGNINE

Do you believe in NWO ?

yes i believe the time will come before apocalypse...and i think its already happening
  20. EGNINE

Mits 4G93 (1.8 N/A) problem

...maybe something related to ignition problem..or ..socket not properly fitted or loose ie ignitor or MAF socket... or engine encounter excessive knocking or overheat and the ECU shutdown the engine

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just helping other people.. this article i just copy paste from other source
and it in bahasa malaysia... if u all have information can write to her/his..

Siapa tau dimana kereta WKW 1184 Proton Wira -Warna
dalam geran biru, kelihatan hijau cair.

Mohon pertolongan, kereta ini bukan dicuri (pada
awalnya) tapi sekarang dah jadi kes "curi", dijual
melalui agen tapi tak ditukar nama (siapa pembeli pun
tak tau) yg malangnya sebab...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience