Search results

1. T

A33 Engine Upgrade

i heard mitsubishi half cut is expensive due to heavy demand from proton users. for nissan maybe the chop shop does not bring in more, so people tend to grab for it.... by the way, if upgrade to 2.5L, then can i sell off my vq20de? how much do you think i can sell it for?
  2. T

A33 Engine Upgrade

Weikee: u mean all JP A33 are having VQxxDD Neo-DI? then any half cut is with the new Neo-DI lo. by the way, what is the advantage of LSD? - increase power? ---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ---------- any idea which chop shop accept credit card and...
  3. T

A33 Engine Upgrade

Weikee, what is lsd gearbox you have been mentioning? ---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ---------- Weikee, you said the Japanese version of vq30de is much more powerful, from wikipedia there is 2 versions: vq30de (ingle runner intake manifold) and...
  4. T

A33 Engine Upgrade

weikee, why your a32 3.0L FC so low? many 3.0L run at rm0.30-rm0.40/km.
  5. T

A33 Engine Upgrade

then better change the entire car to 3.0L which is much more cheaper and still original (not a modified car).
  6. T

A33 Engine Upgrade

You can order from the chop shop and tell them you only want low mileage car. i checked with some chop shop, they said the whole front cut is around rm5k + conversion and jpj, etc - another rm3-4k. So total around rm9k. for a 3.0L, rm9k can paid almost 5-year roadtax, if we are not using...
  7. T

A33 Engine Upgrade

hi Weikee, a full tank of 63-liter can run for 720km is marvelous. My vq20de pumped in 50-liter can only run for 470km max in highway. it seems 3.0L really more fuel economy + powerful than 2.0L, the bad thing is the expensive roadtax. I think fitting engine from Z33 and G35 will...
  8. T

A33 Engine Upgrade

Hi Weikee, VQ30DE with full tank of 63-litre can run for 450KM = 0.25/km at current rm1.8/litre. and on highway around 720km = 0.16/km. mine vq20de pumped in 50-litre (RM90) only can run for 440km. Even on highway, it will go for 470km max. Your car is not high fuel consumption and...
  9. T

A33 Engine Upgrade

upgrade a vq20de to supercharge is more expensive and more problematic than swap half-cut engine, am i right? ---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ---------- weikee: what is the FC of your a32 with 3L on normal city + highway drive? what km you can make...
  10. T

A33 Engine Upgrade

Hi bro, the A32 with vq25dd's owner just sold his monster recently, maybe one of our bro here has bought it..... according to him, he has not install the e-manage to 'cheat' the ECU on variable taming setting..... ---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM...
  11. T

A33 Engine Upgrade

one of our member's a32 here converted his vq30de to vq25dd, he said the power is similiar to vq30de. the same member has another a32 with vq25de, he claimed the vq25dd is much more better than vq25de. Fuel consumption is the same for both vq30de and vq25dd. The variable timing on his vq25dd...
  12. A33 Engine Upgrade

Dear Bros, I am driving an A33 2.0 2002. At this moment my vq20de clocked around 105k-km and it still run smooth. Instead of upgrading or changing parts to enhance the overall power (many said this is not really help), i am thinking of swap the entire engine with a more powerful powerplant...
  13. T

A33 Driver's Power Window Motor

just checked with another spare parts shop, he said the window's motor cost RM1,500.00 and need to check the stock availability. oh god, TC selling parts more expensive than others marques. Any idea where to get a chop one?
  14. T

A33 Driver's Power Window Motor

chop shop? where can find a33 parts? is the a32 or current sentra motor same with a33?
  15. A33 Driver's Power Window Motor

Hi Bro, Any idea how much the A33 driver's side power window motor cost? I asked the spare parts shop, he said it costs RM1,200.00 - direct imported from Japan due to no regional manufacturer. Any bro knows where to get it cheaper? used one also can. Thanks.
  16. T

Leather Care - Leatherique now in Malaysia...

found this http://www.leatherique-asia.com/leatherenemy.htm Try to google for "leatherique review" and you will appreciate their products more.
  17. T

Leather Care - Leatherique now in Malaysia...

Hi Bevan, Leather is breathable, even finished leather on our cars are breathable too. I afraid the silicone based products you use will cover the ability of breathing. After sometimes using silicone based leather products, they will created a layer of silicone on top of the dye. This...
  18. Leather Care - Leatherique now in Malaysia...

Dear all, wanna share with you guys, Leatherique-USA products now available in Malaysia. I used both their Rejuvenator Oil and Prestine Clean before; it really worked great. i did a test on my friend's 2000 honda accord, the leather is dark blue and never maintain with anything before...
  19. Leather care - Leatherique...no other...

I've used many leather care products before but most of them are petroleum based, silicone oil or beeswax products that actually do nothing beside sitting there and shine for a while. Last few months i ordered and tried Leatherique (www.leatherique.com), both rejuvenator oil and prestine...
  20. Leatherique now available in Malaysia.....

I've used many leather care products before but most of them are petroleum based, silicone oil or beeswax products that actually do nothing beside sitting there and shine for a while. Last few months i ordered and tried Leatherique (www.leatherique.com), both rejuvenator oil and prestine...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey ppl.....

was just wondering....the new proton saga claim 83 hp on engine but i am sure its less on wheels.... my question is that can we convert the SOHC to DOHC? issit as simple as ading another cam..... ? or can we change it into high cams? how much does it cost to convert?

i also want to know the expected results...like 83hp to xxx HP...? can it be done? thanks u sifu and other brothers..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience