Search results

1. P

Spring Questions

Thanks for the feedback. A few more questions if its not too much trouble. 1. When you say 'whole suspension' are you refering to both the springs and the shocks? If I used the suspension set from a 1.6 Wira would it fit without any modifications? 2 & 3. So your suggesting using my stock...
  2. P

Spring Questions

Hi all! I've got some questions about the springs and shocks of my car. I've asked around but I've been getting very inconclusive answers. Hopefully I can shed some light here. I'm driving a Wira 1.5. I've replaced the original springs with APM lowered spring about 3 years ago. However...
  3. P

Recaro seats for sell!!

You got PM
  4. P

Question about Paint

Can you tell the difference between both rooms just by looking at it?
  5. P

Question about Paint

What's the difference between a paint room and an oven? And how can I tell the difference between the two? I'm planning to paint my car soon and one workshop is claiming that he will paint my car in an oven but I don't know how to tell between the two? Any advise?
  6. P

JPJ woes...

:emoticon_U: Heh,how true... :X-:
  7. P

JPJ woes...

Heh,didnt know that. I thought the legal size for the exhaust would be no bigger than a coke tin? So basically the JPJ guys will play it by ear and to determine if they should penalize your exhaust eh? Not really fair... :confused_smile:
  8. P

JPJ woes...

Just my 2cents but normally a police roadblock won't go looking for faults in your car. They usually check roadtax, IC and licence only. But for modders, JPJ blocks are a nightmare. They find all means to 'cari pasal' with your car and most of the time they manage to. Btw, I don't think...
  9. P

JPJ woes...

Haha! Nope...brought fat friend of mine with me. Guess his size plus mine intimidated the officer :p
  10. P

JPJ woes...

Back from JPJ!! The officer in charge checked my lights (which I had changed back to the original color) and he said that they were ok. However his 'buddies' commented about my front bumper saying that I had 'tukar kepala'. Got asked if my car was a wira or a lancer. The guy also checked my...
  11. P

JPJ woes...

boosook: Color change don't need inspection but still need to register right? Any cost involved? Heh, I tore down my tint already. Didn't want to give them a chance to find more faults with my car and I don't trust that their handling of the windows :p That's what I was thinking. If they do...
  12. P

JPJ woes...

JacEK: Hahah! Cun chick eh? Hmm,have to start ringing up my girlfriends lah like that! :p Anyway,I'm tearing off my tint first before I go for inspection. Don't want to give anymore reason for the JPJ officials to 'cari pasal' with me. Hoping for the best and a miracle if that fails... Btw...
  13. P

JPJ woes...

So basically your saying I'm screwed eh? Hahaha! Hrmm, so when I go for the inspection on friday I will be asked to change my bumper to the original wira's set up? Hrmm,need to respray everything again. Heh, what a waste of cash. Made a wrong decision down the road. Thanks anyway.
  14. P

JPJ woes...

Hrmm,could you clarify what you mean? The GSR has the mitsubishi emblem on the front grill but I didn't stick the red mitsubishi sticker. The rear end still looks like a wira however the front looks like a GSR.
  15. P

JPJ woes...

Hi all!! I need some advise here. I just got stopped at a JPJ road block and they issued a warning letter for my headlights. Asked me to go back for inspection on friday. I changed my headlights to a slightly yellow color recently so I could see the road better. (Guess it was too yellow...
  16. P

Recaro seats for sell!!

Bump!! Seats need to go!!
  17. P

Recaro seats for sell!!

Thanks for the info. Am not sure myself too :retarded: Thanks bro! Will update the post.
  18. Recaro seats for sell!!

I've got a set of original recaro seats for sell. Not sure from what car originally though (could be from an evo1). I'm selling both the front and rear seats as a set. Price : RM1500 (nego) Location : Kota Kinabalu Any inquries or intrested parties please do contact me at 012-8022925 (bryan)...
  19. P

A Simple Tutorial DIY Spray Project

forgeez Can the filling putty be used to cover up the screw holes I have on my front lip? The simen that was orginaly placed there has cracked and I'm thinking of re-sealing it and respraying that paticular area only. Is that possible?
  20. P

Some Questions

When the mech said to change the mountings he said to replace all the mountings. I'm not sure how many there are in a wira's engine bay but he quuted me around rm300 plus labour. zan, i.You said front and rear mountings. How many are there in a wira's engine and where are they located? If the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

WANTED------> rear disc brake for n13!

i want it with exel.
please contact me if u found it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience