Search results

1. 1/10 Nitro Car Drift Car for sale RM550

Nitro drift car for sale RM400 Firm (Ready to run kit with Everything) Kits include car, engine, radio controller/reciever, servo, a gallon of petrol, rechargable batteries. Reason selling : Quitting, no time to play. Call to view and test item : 016 639 5263 (Wong)
  2. HPI RS4 III for sell (Complete Set) RM1000 nego

SALE CLOSED Item no longer for sale. Thank you for viewing.
  3. Looking for cheaper body shell......Where to buy ?

I have survey a few places for 1/10 body shell. All oso so farking expensive. To my utter shocked, I went to one of the shop in Ampang Park, the KNNCCB shop owner say wanna charge me RM5 if I ask her to help me korek lubang to fit my car! SELL THINGS TO BLARDY EXPENSIVE SUMORE WAN CHARGE...
  4. Can I dismantle the Pull-Start thing from my engine ? (To reduce friction on engine)

I got an engine with a pull-start. Can I take it away n use hand-starter or box-starter to start my engine instead ? Will the removal of the pull-start affect the engine compression ? Need sifu to englighten me:X-:
  5. Carb Forum Photo & Pictures

Our small event..... Click for Video http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=kendconcerto PLZ VISIT http://carbforum.sytes.net FOR MORE INFO Regards, Kendrick:shades_smile:
  6. D.I.Y Cold Air Intake & Water Injection for Carburetor

A high grade Tupperware Measure the K&N filter size, make sure it fit Use Spray paint to mark the shape pattern of the carburetor base Base pattern marked Use fire to heat up a nail to cut the shape of the carburetor base on the tupperware (Using heat to penetrate n cut) Cut the shape out
  7. Where to get Custom LSD n Gear Ratio for 4G13P ?

Any experts here have any idea where to get these 2 option modification ? Thanks
  8. Waja Rims + Tyres for RM280nett (Terms swap 13" stock rims with me)

RM280 (Rim + used Tyres) No more discount plz. Rim swap with 13" stock rims with tyres needed. Location : Pandan Indah Call 014 613 7058
  9. Waja rims for sale (OEM)

A set of Waja Rim for sale (7 spokes) Selling at 200 Nett. Used 3 month, condition is good. Call kendrick to collet COD. 014 613 7058 thanks.
  10. Kendconcerto

An IDIOTIC Honda Jazz with his stupid HID headlights!

If you are Mr.Stupid Honda Jazz with this car plate BHE 7228 plz read this carefully! I dont care how much u spend on ur car nor ur stupid HID beam system, but ur car is just another stupid MPV-POTATO and ur driving sucks! Remember that day on highway, 3-4am CNY EVE, u bloody bugger,I let u...
  11. WEBER or INJECTION ?

I have been considering to upgrade my air intake. I know export models of Saga uses ECU. How do I get that? And I been wondering how WEBER will do on Saga engine oso. Im using 1.3cc Iswara..... Any sifu here to give answers? THANKS ! :tee:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

a classic mercedes benz, commonly used by most business man
and the model u;re looking now, W210 E-class
a successor of the popular W124

well what we;re looking at, is how i restore a 14yr old STOCK paing

side view, looks good coz well washed by me all the time -.-

now u can see the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience