Search results

1. X

Looking for Parts?

Looking for Celica Gen7 bodykits....anyone can help?
  2. X

Celica Gen 7 Absorbers

well, felt a little different..maybe 2 days didnt drive it... will see after a few days...need some running in
  3. X

Celica Gen 7 Absorbers

Lol.. Nice meeting you today Nelson...
  4. X

Celica Gen 7 Absorbers

oh..dont get me wrong...it's Nicky that told me that part is usually the culprit for engine oil leaking.
  5. X

Celica Gen 7 Absorbers

Lol..u guys are cruel..... anyway, sent my car in yest n after checking...the 2 front shocks are confirmed dead....and thats not all, seem that i have oil leaking under the engine..seems like its from the time cover ( from Nicky) so, all in all..1 time repair all... no choice..a big...
  6. X

Celica Gen 7 Absorbers

well, i'll be going there tomorrow for the checkup... so, Doctor is here...lol...heard that u sold ur ride? there is also 1 celica there convert from auto to manual...thats what caused me 1 week waiting. is the owner here? guys, this celica parts r really not cheap huh....for a...
  7. X

Celica Gen 7 Absorbers

well, i've met nicky at his shop. good news, according to him, my shocks are not really gone case. for the problem, its mostly because of the ball joint on the shocks. have to wait a celica conversion to be done, then only he can do mine. lol. anyway, i'm like a dumbo when they kept asking...
  8. X

Celica Gen 7 Absorbers

weiren, well, the mech says the suspension my car using is not like the usual straight absorbers, its with an additional thing attach to it. so, mine is superstrut or macpherson? but my rear mirror got sticker (super strut suspension) iRiz, i'll try give nicky a call. thx.
  9. Celica Gen 7 Absorbers

Guys, Sigh, here i am again. Seeking for advice. My cars absorbers decided to die on me.... i've done some checking on the price and did make a call to Wing Hin... well...my car chasis model is zzt231...so... Front = RM 790 a piece Back = RM 460 a piece According to the salesman...
  10. X

7th Gen Back bonnet absorbers

hmm..i got quoted rm120 a piece...it says oem..dunno whats the brand....worth a try?
  11. X

7th Gen Back bonnet absorbers

yeah bro...thats the price i got... rm500 per piece...n change 2 piece..omg..........
  12. 7th Gen Back bonnet absorbers

err..is it what its called? both of the absorbers that holds the back bonnet (with a big piece of glass)..is giving up already...cant hold anymore. can i know where could i get the replacement with reasonable price? this is because i have got a quote with shocking price for 1 piece.
  13. X

Looking for 7th Gen celica, urgent

just dun rush urself in getting a car....check thoroughly
  14. X

o2 Sensor

mine is the vvti-l model. so its only 1 sensor? rite? Thx iriz but i have to work on sats...bad life huh...
  15. X

o2 Sensor

Ok...i got some confusion.. how many o2 sensors a celica have? 1 or 2? can anyone give me the sensor model no. so i can get the right one to change?
  16. X

o2 Sensor

ok...thx..i'll see to it
  17. X

o2 Sensor

Zues, so far, its only the light issue to me. fuel consumption is still the same. however, im only afraid it will lead from 1 error to another. *touch wood* another question, is it normal when u start ur car in the morning, the whole car seems to vibrate and the engine sound seems louder...
  18. X

o2 Sensor

Barbarian, mind telling me where to get it? Zues, the check engine light is on...and the mech plugin in a device n it says o2 something...he then deletes the message and the check engine light is gone. then, after 5 minutes driving, the check engine light is on back. had it checked...
  19. o2 Sensor

Any of u guys had this problem before? the mech has checked mine and he says mine is faulty. need to change one. anyone knows where could i get 1 with a reasonable price?
  20. X

[WTS]kenwood gps + dual din player

Do you only sell the GPS unit?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got this:

"This account has been suspended. Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."

Plus, there has been no new updates from the sellers.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience