Search results

1. Master Fuol

Featured: How loud can Papa Smurf's R8 get?

The owner is poyo and a fraud. Its a wonder why people still send their cars to that sad excuse for a workshop. Shit workmanship, zero professionalism, 100% clown.
  2. Master Fuol

you think i'm that stupid?? as if i'll tell you which car i sent, so they can scratch the car whenever they see it? Grow some brains pls, Thanks bye.
  3. Master Fuol

Outsourcing customer cars to get fixed sure makes a lot of money. I don't think any of their mechanics who know what their doing. Sent a friends car there once, went to go check on it, and i asked the mechanic, "Have you fixed anything yet?" and he replied, "Eehhh, you have to ask my...
  4. Master Fuol

Racetech "Rigid collars" / Chassis Alignment Kit

Ultra racing products are already cheap.
  5. Master Fuol

Its by spoon, so you have to buy it from them and/or its distributors. They spent countless amounts of money for R&D, and you got some clown company spending next to nothing to copy it. There's a reason you can't buy ARC products anymore. And this is a prime example why.
  6. Master Fuol

Its people like you, buying all these copies that causes these companies to go bankrupt. I can't believe your actually advertising copied products.
  7. Master Fuol

Random Car Pics

the juara is the most sadest thing i've ever seen...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have with us a brand new Honda Civic, face lifted to the latest version with this sleek looking bluewish grey colour. We are here to get the car fully protected with Opti-Coat™Pro.

Upon arrival, we did our standard walk around to inspect for any visible damages...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience