Search results

1. S

Proton wira 1.5 carb : info needed

i think its aisan..
  2. S

satria 1.3 abs

lmao.. bro, 'anti braking system'?
  3. S

what is the ideal torque range for street cars?

4.2k for a street car? isn't that kind of too high?
  4. S

gaining extra HP and performance >>>

don't waste your money on microcompressors..
  5. S

how to improve 1.3satria's pick-up

yes, please do post the results here.. i'm very eager to know if this gadget actually works or if it is just another hoax..
  6. S

20%?? wow.. that sounds.. grossly exaggerated.. hmm.. what's your idea of a 'practical test'? how can it be more accurate than doing a dyno? any hard proof that this gadget actually works?
  7. S

that's the fuse box =)
  8. S

i guess the aftermarket extractor is designed in such a way to allow exhaust gases to exit easier.. wah twin weber? i wanted to try.. but i don't think i'll be able to afford the petrol costs :P so decided to try single dcnf instead.. yeah twin would be around 1.3-1.6k..
  9. S

yeah.. 4-2-1 is for low and mid range revs.. 4-1 is for high range.. after putting in a 4-2-1 in my 1.3 satria i can feel that acceleration is better..
  10. S

help needed

very noticeable increase in power, as well as a very noticeable increase in fc.
  11. S

change to an open-pod air filter.. 4-2-1 extractor.. if you have the money then you might want to consider changing your camshafts.
  12. S

suitable size rim for satria 1.3

power decreases quite noticeably.. feels much more stable while driving at high speeds though.. fc increases slightly.
  13. S

4G91 Gang..

KNN air filter quite effective and costs more or less 350 (whole set including breather cap). quite noisy oso la but dunno about hks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone can help?

Power Steering with low weird sound during turning!!!

Can it be service?.... By changing the Power Steering Fuel? can solve & stop the weird sound!

Pls give suggestion or advise?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience