Search results

1. Mod 4G13Carb to 4G13 Fuel Injection???

hi guys, i was wondering that can 4G13 carburater modified to 4G13 Fuel Injection? can use 4G15(wira engine)injection kits(wiring,injector,intake manifold) and engine head? what is the cost actually ? thanks.....
  2. chinese Comic shop for sale in Petaling Jaya

Helping my friend to post up his selling.he asked me to try my luck in ZTH.haha More Than 25,000 comics in the shop including Hongkong,Japan,china,taiwan comics.Sell off all the comics and 30 bookshelf,sofas,table and chairs as well as DVD n VCD.Location in Petaling Jaya. The Price Stated...
  3. exhaust Smoke Smell

Hi guys. i have a question here. i am now using saga LMST 1.3 carb.I get exhaust smoke smell inside the car after i modified my whole exhaust system(4-2-1,center bullet,muffler) when i am in high speed in highway (110km/h to 130 km/h). What is the reason i get this ya ? izzit i nid some...
  4. Mazda's Car For Sell!!!! All New Model!!!!

Hi guys, I am now selling Mazda's cars under Bermaz Motor Trading Sdn Berhad In Jalan Imbi,KL... All latest models... Mazda3, Mazda5, NEW Mazda6, Mazda Mx-5, Mazda CX-9.......... All fully imported Model From JAPAN..... For those who interested in Madza's Ride, Pls gv me a call at...
  5. Mazda's Car For Sell!!!! All New Model!!!!

New Mazda's Car For Sale!!!! All New Model and CBU Japan!!!! Hi guys, I am now selling Mazda's cars under Bermaz Motor Trading Sdn Berhad In Jalan Imbi,KL... All latest models... Mazda3, Mazda5, NEW Mazda6, Mazda Mx-5, Mazda CX-9.......... All fully imported Model From JAPAN...
  6. Open Pod Air filter for Iswara.

hi guys, i got a question about this open pod air filter for 4g13 and 4g15 carburator. izzit really increase some power after i put in openpod method for carb car? i read one magazine b4, say that open pod air filter is not good for carb car because heat flowing in the engine++...
  7. i need hyudai elantra Year93's SIFU!!!!

hi guys, my brother is driving hyudai elantra year 93 one. we bought it secondhand one. At 1st, the car engine parts is ok.But, the wiring part always make us sakit kepala la......always burned out the fiuses. can anyone here recommend expert workshop for me here? thanks.....
  8. Trainning For ECU management...

Hi, guys. my brother will finish form 5 soon in this year. so, he is very interested in engine or ECU tuning field. he asked that whether Malaysia have such trainnings or short courses or not. i am not very sure, so i wanna to ask sifu sifu here. Last time i saw a E-manage tuning trainning in...
  9. spectra make 4 throttle.

hi guys, i have some question here about modification for spectra. 1. can spectra engine make to 4 throttle with emanage system? anyone try b4? 2.can b8 piston fix into or replace spectra engine piston? 1.6L to 1.8L ma...more power abit lor. 3. is spectra engine similar like b8 engine?i...
  10. Toyota Advanza Suspension

hi brothers here, i like to ask about the suspension of Advanza. i feel that very soft of the rear side. any solution of it ? pls advice, all the expert here. do u all think that changing absorber or springs or both will be nicer ? pls advice ya.....thanks ....
  11. Changing FF Ford laser to FR

hi all sifu sifu here, i have a very stupid question here. Can our ford or mazda's car become FR? actually from what i know is the mazda b8 series from japan, is original have 4wd one, rite? then y don we lock the front wheel and just let the rear wheel to move? is it posible to do it...
  12. Rb 20 or 1jz into Merz 123 Model

hi guys, anyone here have any experiences to put in rb20 and 1jz into merz 123 model? izzit nice ? fuel comsumption how ? which shops in pj and kl area is cheaper to do this kind of mod ? cos, my budget is rm 5k oli. i donknow wheter can do it or not, btw, my father's merz oredi very old.nid to...
  13. question about weber carb and 4 throttle

hi guys, wanna to know about what is weber carb and what is 4 throttle? i tot both things is the same just the name tak sama oli, but my fren told me that i am wrong. is not same. so, nid to ask expert here about this. just wan to make it clear about this two things. pls give me more...
  14. fuel pressure!!!!

hi guys, just wanna to know that how much is the best fuel pressure for vf10 turbo to our b8 engine? then for stock turbo , how much ? izzit if we higher the fuel pressure, then FC will goin higher also ...? if we set too high or too low, wat is the effect to our engine? less...
  15. Hyundai Elantra nid help here......

hi guys, my family own a hyundai Elantra year 93, manual, 1600cc. The engine is something similiar like VR4 or Mirage one. we plan to sell it , but go for used car shop, we kena potong like hell, trade in just 2-4k oli. feel very sayang la . the car body still very keras and good...
  16. Hyundai Elantra

hi guys, my family own a hyundai Elantra year 93, manual, 1600cc. The engine is something similiar like VR4 or Mirage one. we plan to sell it , but go for used car shop, we kena potong like hell, trade in just 2-4k oli. feel very sayang la . the car body still very keras and good...
  17. ask for opinion....about spark plug

hi geng, i just wanna to know that what type of sparkplug is most suitable to our b8 turbo engine? and can i know the price as well. thanks for teaching of semua dai go dai go here ....
  18. Turbo for sell .....(IHI)

hi guys, i wanna to sell of my B8 turbo (IHI). RM 300 nego. sms me at this number 0172186575.location PJ. thanks ......
  19. MCSA & MCSE + Cisco Books for selling cheap.

hi guys, for anyone who wanna to buy MCSA and MCSE books, can buy from me if the price is reasonable. total got 7 MCSA AND MCSE books which are 1.MCSE-Designing WINDOWS SERVER 2003 Active Directory Network Infrastucture, EXAM 70-297 2.MCSE-planning and maintaining WINDOWS SERVER 2003 Active...
  20. Performance Part For Sell!!!!!!(Cheap,cheap,cheap oh!!!!)

hi,everybody!!!!PERFORMANCE PARTS!!!!! Anyone, needs any performance parts ,pls pm me or sms me, 017-2186575. i can find for u and i will give cheaper price for u guys. Offer now: 1.Carbon Fiber Bonet for Satria,Wira........(RM 1+++)-NEGO!!!! 2.Fuel Pressure Regulator with METER(Made in...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

That day on routine engine check, found my air filter hose connected to the turbine intake loose. The clip have been tighten to the maximum and still loose (moving). Was wondering what to use to tighten it up. The hose is rubber, so probably through the years of use could have harden and shrunk a little. The turbine is hot so cannot fit any rubber or paper, so was thinking what else can use.

So I raided my wife's kitchen for some "Diamond" brand aluminum foil. Fold a few rounds to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience