Search results

1. R

Honda Civic EG9 Stock

Sold..... Thanks.....
  2. Honda Civic EG9 Stock

1. Used for daily transport to work and original condition 2. Prefer viewing session on weekends at Kota Damansara, PJ:driver:
  3. R

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

bro.. do u have eg9 ori rear spoiler? thanks...
  4. R

EG clubs/owner etc

bro.. do you know how much is the ori eg9 rear spoiler from the half cut shop? thanks...
  5. R

'(00) drives Chapman's Proton: The Satria Neo Lotus Racing Edition

wow... over price for a malysian made car..... rather go for others.... ;)
  6. R

Man sells everything, buys Lamborghini, drives across America 3 times after gf leaves

Re: Man sells everything, buys Lamborghini, drives across America 3 times after gf le he's THE MAN!!!!!!
  7. R

painting

i'm also looking for a paint shop to repaint my eg9.. any good paint shop at pj area?
  8. R

engine jerking... b16a

okie..10q...:slug:
  9. R

engine jerking... b16a

so far haven't fully tested yet, but the CED didn't blink anymore. shat is the signal for when it blink 1 time?
  10. R

engine jerking... b16a

aiks.. my eg9 gave a big headache in this morning. while i was on the way to work, i stop at a petrol station to fill in the petrol, normal lar.. ron95. after fill up the petrol and try to stary my car.. the real pain comes up. try to start a couple of time... the whole engine was jerking and...
  11. R

good tuner for b series highly mods. engine?

ohh.. where is actual location for this workshop?
  12. R

good tuner for b series highly mods. engine?

any good v-tec workshop around puchong area? my eg9 is going to die very soon.... the engine it self giving all those weird noise.. like engine knocking....
  13. R

engine jerking... b16a

my eg9 used to have this problems, it happens when i stop my car paying the toll.. then start to drive back.. the whole engine nearly shut down and jerking like nobody business... you can feel like no fuel in the engine... then my mechanic just clean up the air intake throttle body... everything...
  14. R

K20A halfcut - where to find?

by the way will it cost to covert an original eg9(m) to k20 in kl?
  15. R

eg9 ridiculous fuel consumption

Re: rephrase: eg9 petrol consumption yo this same topic is been floating around.. WTH???:stupid:
  16. R

Reputable Honda Workshop

sifu... which part of pandan indah is ngai seng located? look for who? how about optima workshop near pandan indah industrial park?
  17. R

you guys going to love this!

the VTEC entered the temple of doom!!!!!!:evil::adore::mad:
  18. R

eg9 ridiculous fuel consumption

ohhh.. my eg9 for rm70 will last 390km with bhp petrol... but with shell and petronas will last only 330km.. less than 350km... damm....:hmmmm:
  19. R

B-Series Engine Build

eg rules..... :rock:
  20. R

DIY - Renewing your Faded HeadLights

SOUNDS COOL... WILL TRY IT OUT AT THIS LONG WEEKEND!!:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can u please share info with me..

Is it ok if i want to change just the Spring without changing the absober.

I thought i want to change my standard spring to the Eibach Pro-Kit but still using the original absober.

what is your advise?

thank you!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience