Search results

1. A

GEN2 Buddies!!!

hi guys, i am back. hows things going on? mivec, suprise u are still keeping this thread alive :)
  2. A

Ghosts Talk

this trip con people one laaa...... nothing to see organize on your own better.
  3. A

Ghosts Talk

that hospital is no longer there la... i feel the most haunted place is still genting.
  4. A

GEN2 Buddies!!!

so anyone agree for a mamak session? so far got me and mivec, add your names here man ! 1) amadeus 2)mivecmerah 3)
  5. A

Ghosts Talk

yea... go shoot some pictures, it will be nice to see some haunted places :)
  6. A

Ghosts Talk

ehh... wats the number ar? i want to go buy 4D :p
  7. A

Ghosts Talk

i heard some beds got those chinese talisman (fu) stick underneath it...anyone seen it before?
  8. A

GEN2 Buddies!!!

guys, lets organize a mamak session... maybe somewhere that everyone can come
  9. A

Ghosts Talk

i remember seeing a local production documentary about this guy with 3 chinese girls. they will visit all those haunted places such as highland towers, the famous haunted house and genting. u guys should check it out, i think still can be rent in those video shops.
  10. A

Ghosts Talk

amber court...this apartment is bit hidden in genting. not many people knows about it. but most of the stories are also from ria and first world. u guys heard about the story where 3 girls found a dead corpse hidden inside their bed? i heard this from those taxi drivers that used to go...
  11. A

Ghosts Talk

lets check it out... hehe
  12. A

My extremely shitty experience at Speedworks

where is this GT auto by the way?
  13. A

Gen-2 Owners

hi facelift, u sure your gen2 auto can go up to 450km on a full tank?? damn, mine also same, but until 340km only :(
  14. A

Comparison betwen Symbian 7.0 and Windows Mobile 5.0

you planning to get a dopod? i have seen that gadget and its seems to be very impressive from the design and looks. but why not O2 atom wor? i heard its much more stable than the previous version and more features in it now. ehh... the motorola phone u talking runs on linux isnt it ?
  15. A

Comparison betwen Symbian 7.0 and Windows Mobile 5.0

hi black dont have any docs on my side, but just to share this expericence with u since i have been using them for some time. i have tried using both of the gadget before. PDA's like HP pocket pc, O2 normally runs on windows mobile 2003 or windows mobile 5.0. wherelse, for gadgets like...
  16. A

ZTH Cheras KL

nelly's curry house is it next to the EON bank ar ?
  17. A

My extremely shitty experience at Speedworks

thanks for sharing, i was considering to go there to change some stuff next week.
  18. A

Ghosts Talk

bbq at haunted house? 20 people go but counted 21 there how? hehehehe
  19. A

Ghosts Talk

how about doing a TT to see ghosts?? hehe satria95 dude, the kia peng one i also heard before. it seems that the case is about some commit suicide thing. if u guys wanna check out some ghostly stuffs, this guard from midvalley tells me u can go to the lowest basement during certain hours...
  20. A

Ghosts Talk

edwin_lcw, MPL is a building name ler. u know the weld? its just opposite it. talking about ghost place, i still remember when i was still a kid, me and my frens once visited the haunted hospital in taman midah, cheras. i still remember the expression in my fren's face after we climbed...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friend just got the Ultimate Driving Machine, 4 months ago.....from the local BMW distributor...called me over to help him to detail his ride, my apologies for the delay As my whole family has chicken pox, was boiled down in ferrying them here there for medical attention & care taker ….

Upon arrival ……CSI begins
My friend invited 3 of his buddies over to look see (aka to learn & pick up as much knowledge in car detailing from me like a small crash course) but some how they...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience