Search results

1. woaychee

Mazda RX-7 FD3S

upzzzzz
  2. Mazda RX-7 FD3S

mazda rx-7 fd3s fully modified this project was started mid of this year for personal collection, spent almost 3 months to complete this project, reluctant to sell as i spent a lot of efforts. below is the spec of the car: Nice 2 digits plate number Rotary engine with good compression ECU...
  3. woaychee

RX7 FD3S 400hp Setup

the setup sold to a nice gentlemen
  4. woaychee

Mazda RX-7 FD3S Track Car

hi, most of the parts already sold. only chassis available. some the racing parts such as pillow ball, suspension still available.
  5. woaychee

open for sale until i receive the deposit from current buyer... Chassis + dashboard + front bumper + front fender + side skirt + rear fender + rear bumper + rear Axle. Offer me. 016-6223368
  6. woaychee

car booked. will no entertain to view the car unless the booking is cancelled.
  7. woaychee

guys, for your information, this is TRACK used vehicle. for more information, pls whatsapp or call me. i hardly check the pm here. thanks.
  8. Mazda RX-7 FD3S Track Car

hi guys, i m letting go RX7 FD3S chassis only. previously was built for track use. chassis without any body part start price at RM7,000. only entertain serious buyer.
  9. woaychee

RX7 FD3S 400hp Setup

thanks Izso, i just highlighted the text, hope this able to make the statement clear. ---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:47 PM ---------- thanks for inquiry, item reserved.
  10. RX7 FD3S 400hp Setup

hi guys, i planning to let go current setup of mazda rx7 fd3s. the setup included: 13b Rotary Engine, Walbro Fuel bump, Power FC, HKS T04s turbo kit (turbo, manifold, down-pipe), HKS EVC5 boost controller only. Optional: Knight Sport V-mount kit with radiator. with extra RM4500 top up. What...
  11. woaychee

Tastefully done up 7

it was belong to our ex-president... i think he is busy with his business... i checked the post still there
  12. woaychee

Getting a 2nd hand Mazda RX-7 1996

welcome to the club buddy.... time to check out the miracle of this small engine can do.
  13. woaychee

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

bro, was called you for the side mirror and head light... but u din pick up, so busy uh?
  14. woaychee

just bought used rx7..and needs help about my cars idle

what ECU installed in the car?
  15. woaychee

RE Amemiya @ Pasir Gudang Circuit 18th Oct 2011

i m not sure my source is reliable. M7 invited RE-Amemiya Team to JB to test their M7 time attack machines (Evo, Impreza), so that's not Rotary related to this event (i hope is not true). of coz i m hope we got the chance to meet ama-san and have autograph session with them.
  16. woaychee

Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

re-rider, if Genuine & good condition i sapu...
  17. woaychee

Revamp of RX-7 Club

he should try bigger turbo and Bridgeport.:thefinger:
  18. woaychee

JPM Super GT Super/Performance Car Gathering

Joe, are you serious?? I will be the Media Photographer to cover this event, so i will go there pretty early for both day. Let me know if i m suitable candidate. Anyhow, thanks for your offer first.
  19. woaychee

JPM Super GT Super/Performance Car Gathering

Joe, your offer very attractive
  20. woaychee

Revamp of RX-7 Club

I third phat7's vote for kevin.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I'm soon to be in receipt of a Suzuki Vitara - not the best of cars i know, but beggars can't be choosers.

Basically, it's got an amp, sub, alpine MP3/iPod player, but i want to go a lot further than this.

I'd like to know if anyone has a built in computer (not a car computer, a real one, like "Shuttle" which do small cube PC's). http://www.microdirect.co.uk/productinfo.aspx?ProductID=14767&GroupID=0...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience