Search results

1. Ingolstadt

What car to buy if budget around 100k

Haha! it's a good thing you guys bring interesting topics to FB! Good one! :) Initially i was thinking to forego my account and just connect via FB, but after I clicked connect via FB on my phone, I was asked to enter username and password, i did everything until it says my captcha is wrong ...
  2. Ingolstadt

What car to buy if budget around 100k

Peugeot 208 Mazda 2 (diesel is coming, awesome.) Honda City Honda Jazz Or a used R56 MINI Cooper S / Clubman (Maintenance is not as crazy as you guys think, just buy a warranty) Slightly above RM100k I'd recommend the new facelifted Ford Focus. At RM118k with 180hp that's madness.
  3. Ingolstadt

Subaru Legacy BP5 For Sale

Hi guys, car is sold. Thanks!
  4. Ingolstadt

Hi guys, the car is 80% sold for now. A cool guy dropped a booking. i'll update again once the entire thing is over and will delete this (if it's possible)
  5. Ingolstadt

Actually I've been trying to look for a 2008 BP5, and if found, I'd stick with it. I figured better to let go now and let someone with a budget for a Vios/City/Almera to have a chance of owning something better, where they might want to own it for quite some time. Cos if I don't sell it this...
  6. Ingolstadt

:) Who you? lol:hmmmm:
  7. Ingolstadt

A photo of my car for the magazine Live Life Drive. :)
  8. Ingolstadt

Hi guys, apologies as I couldn't seem to login earlier on. Hence the delay in response. The car is still available, I'm not taking deposits to be fair, but as of now 3 person has requested for documents for loan submission. Thanks for the great comments. !
  9. Ingolstadt

To proof how confident I am with my car, I'm giving a 1 month warranty with the exception of proof of abuse. :)
  10. Subaru Legacy BP5 For Sale

Description: Subaru Legacy 2.0 Turbo Touring Wagon Spec B Registered year 2009 A little bit about the Subaru Legacy BP5 (BP5 is the codename for this generation) If you're looking for a nice and big family car, yet extremely powerful, lightweight, reliable, practical and comfortable. This is...
  11. One month work from home project for college students, RM5,000!

Hi people, I'm looking for college students who're into cars to help me do a one off project, time limit is one month, project remuneration is RM5,000. How many friends you asked to help is your business. The lowdown: 1. You have to be good with Googling car related stuffs. 2. You'll be...
  12. Ingolstadt

Random Exotics Pics 2

This is the Lambo that we published on our magazine's (Live Life Drive by Wheels Weekly) pentaprism section this month. Sad sad sad to know that this is the last final memory of this limited edition Gallardo SE. The owner actually haven't really drove the car for months (too involved in charity...
  13. Ingolstadt

list all of car one car halfcut (sparepart)

subaru legacy bp5 spec b
  14. Ingolstadt

Audi A4 1.8 Turbo CBU Manual

Hi guys, apologies for the late reply. Maintenance: Certain parts are more expensive, some of them cheaper. Let's see: 1. Parts availability is not an issue for this A4, reason being there's so many of them on the streets compared to the B6 model. 2. It's been in the market for many years...
  15. Ingolstadt

thanks guys. a guy currently paid depo for it and proceeding with loan. but i'm skeptical with loan for a 97 year car tho. good luck to him (and mua?)
  16. Ingolstadt

thanks for the bump
  17. Ingolstadt

thanks man ... : )
  18. Ingolstadt

No lah... parts for A4 B5 is plenty, everywhere. There are certain famous shops where we order our parts. chop shops also stock plenty of them ..
  19. Ingolstadt

A few more pics. This is a shoot I did a week ago, was selling the A4 at RM28k back then (market value), then as we finished the shoot, the A4's front, right drive shaft met its calling when we hit a pothole (the 4th most common thing in m'sia after malay, chinese and indian). After that, the...
  20. Audi A4 1.8 Turbo CBU Manual

Direct imported unit from Germany, first batch of 1.8 Turbo with all black interior. MODIFICATIONS Turbo changed to K04 (More reliable) Samco intake and turbo hoses (More reliable) 17" Mille Miglia Rims with spacer offset (Better handling) 225/40/R17 (F) 235/45/R17 (R) Newly fitted...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello forumers.. anyone here have experiences with Mark-X from Toyota? maintenance cost, etc..? I am looking for a second car now..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience