Search results

1. M

185 tire on 175 rims?

Guess it's ok for normal driving and some hard corners occasionally then hehe Thx for the info guys
  2. 185 tire on 175 rims?

Hi guys, Just wanna ask, is it possible to fit regular 185/60R14 on a myvi rim which comes with 175/65R14 tires? It's wider off course, but even if it fits, would there be any issues/concerns for use? I got a extra set of 4 myvi stock steel rims only and some extra regular 14"s and was...
  3. M

[WTS] Buddy Club Pro Spec Muffler

b u m p . . .
  4. [WTS] Buddy Club Pro Spec Muffler

Original Imported Buddy Club Pro-Spec Muffler Inlet/Outlet. : 2.5 / 2.3 Age. : 1 Month+ (New item, not from half-cut) Piping/Bracket: PnP Saga FL, FLX, BLM Price : RM 450 (Neg.) COD Area : Nilai, Sepang, Dengkil, Cyberjaya, Putrajaya. PM or Contact ...
  5. M

SagaFLX stuttering idle

I see, just curious though, why not last as long? Is it because it's hardly full charge since full charge takes longer?:hmmmm: Asked the battery dealer, say to put NS60 battery have to mod the battery area base / tapak. Already day 3, still no stuttering but car seems to be more...
  6. M

SagaFLX stuttering idle

Can a bigger battery act as a sort of voltage stabilizer due to it's larger capacity? Since i had this low power issue, im starting to wonder if voltage fluctuations may be one of the cause for these stuttering.
  7. M

SagaFLX stuttering idle

I hope not. But could the program be to blame as well? I.e. bad mapping? I personally don't think so. My wife's wira is using a Ns60 battery and that came with a 70 amp alternator. While the flx comes with a 90 amp alternator, so i think it should be able to accommodate the Ns60, which i...
  8. M

SagaFLX stuttering idle

Did that as well... still same Left the ecu offline (removed fuse) overnight in an effort to reset it completely. Tried this morning to start, same as last night. Friend who had same problem last year recommend go to proton 3s for ECU replacement.:rolleyes: ---------- Post added at 02:45...
  9. M

SagaFLX stuttering idle

As of this instant car cant start. Crank sound like not enuff power. Ecu reports nothing, tried pulling the ecu fuse n then plug back in... no avail. Battery now at 10.5v... so tried jumping with another fresh battery (car parked beside small main road cant do car to car jump).... same...
  10. M

SagaFLX stuttering idle

Thx for the info. I'm sorry to say, but when comes to saga issues they (sc) don't know or not familiar, they always say "Biasa la tu, tak ada masalah. Bole bawak je mcm biasa" (That's normal, no problem. You can drive normally) Will wait for any official "firmware" update news though. Owh...
  11. M

SagaFLX stuttering idle

Erm, nope... I sent it to Pro-Auto at Sg.Buloh area. They helped me with the ECU/TCU reflashing. But your idea sounds about right, i shall have a peek at that area later today after work. Thx for the info, cos i didnt know for sure what that hose was for btw :biggrin: Could be, but...
  12. M

SagaFLX stuttering idle

It misbehaves only when stuttering, most of the time it's working normally. But i agree, cant rule out the possibility of ECU/TCU problem. Yes to my surprise as well. Worked well with my previous cars.:hmmmm: Sorry, extra info i just recalled: This condition happens to me mostly during...
  13. M

SagaFLX stuttering idle

Went at a workshop with PADT tool n did it plus clutch adaption as well. The mech/tech said that my ecu is up to date as the system reports it to be. That's the odd thing i could remember so far. Did it last March. Also i tried ECU reset (pull battery, pull fuse) and left it overnight. After...
  14. M

SagaFLX stuttering idle

Tried campro workshops and other under tree workshops, they could figure the root cause yet. Unfortunately my warranty is out the window, no more with SC due to workmanship issues. It's random and about a few seconds, I will try to "induce" the effects today and get some videos to better...
  15. SagaFLX stuttering idle

Hi all, My FLX (at) have been suffering this stuttering/jerking condition (or in layman malay, semput2 or sedu sedu:biggrin:) when i idle (in any gear) after running fast or after using the aircond for most of the journey. Sometimes even in the morning. I went to SC to enquire but they came...
  16. M

NEW SAGA (BLM) Owners

Is using mineral long term ok with this particular engine? Having trouble finding genuine brand 10w-30 semi-Synch (so many "ayam" and fake oils out there lately)
  17. Persona Elegence Radiator & FLX

Hi guys, is it possible to PnP swap the stock FLX radiator with a Persona Elegance radiator? Or need to modify? If so is it extensive? Reason being that the FLX comes with only 1 fan while the Persona comes with 2, which should improve my aircond cooling rate etc. I plan to tie in both fans...
  18. M

Flx Blm Springs

Since the stopper is part of the flx absorber, then... changing the springs would be not as bad as it would be on a blm's absorber right? Just my 2cents :biggrin: Anyways thx guys for the feedback, much appreciated :rock:
  19. M

Flx Blm Springs

Thx for that info:biggrin: Rear stopper? Is it part of the spring assembly? Also, is there any way to soften the ride a bit? I rarely carry people at the rear mostly it's just me and 1 pax infront (this flx is my frankly speaking go-to-work/shopping car:smile:) I understand it's downgrading...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, as per topic, can a 1.8 manual inspira engine fit into a waja/persona/gen2? Coz my fren plans 2 convert his car, so was thinking of taking up the engine. Btw, how much does the engine costs outside? Hope to get some valuable feedbacks from sifus here... Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience