Search results

1. M

Megasquirt

Hi everybody, I've DIYed my MS 2 for quite sometime, recently had DIYed another stuff to work with MS, js to share here :D It is running on embedded Windows CE, the software was created by myself but it's simple enough to just display the runtime data of Megasquirt 2, no tuning...
  2. GTO Front 4 pots Disc Brake with plug n play Wira/Satria/Putra Bracket

I got 1 set GTO 4pots caliber and disc. Drilled 4Lugs 100PCD holes. Complete with custom mild steel fabricated bracket (mild steel is used instead of aluminium bcoz of it strength under vibration aluminum trends to crack under vibration), direct plug and play to Wira/Satria/Putra, but need at...
  3. M

h/cut mitsubishi 4g93 1.8 dohc n/a..

4G93 manual gearbox have? how much if trade in with 4g13 manual gearbox?
  4. M

Megasquirt

Yeah, My car was fixed with metal gasket and back on road now with the basic map tuned using wide band. Now I'm suspecting my ignition table is not accurate since I extracted the value some where from mitsu ecu. Can u guys give me some hint and tips to tune the ignition advance map of MS...
  5. M

Megasquirt

Bad new, yesterday hand itchy to tune it without the wideband attached, now the engine gasket blown. Hopefully the block or head din't crack. The car is towing to workshop :rofl:
  6. M

Megasquirt

Finally MS is running on my car :P, after 2 days tune up, it's quite good and responding than stock. Yeah you r rite, the knocking that I predict is not the actual detonation and I asked my mechanic to verify it. Now I still figure out how to fine tune the ignition table with helping of timing...
  7. M

Megasquirt

Latest update, my MS is attached in my car tonite and done some basic tuning, but I facing some issue with ignition timing tuning, during high rpm >6000 the knocking is terrible, I tried to retard down the timing but the car feel struggle to pickup any more. For low rpm it run pretty fine with...
  8. M

Megasquirt

monster kancil with MS?:biggrin:
  9. M

Megasquirt

wow great, but as I'm not going to have monster kind of performance, so I think it's still a good opt for me to go for fuel efficiency, my car is just a junk where at first I transplanted to 4G91 carbie then get the cheap 4G15 wiring n ecu to plugged in later on with the 4G93 block. But due to...
  10. M

Megasquirt

t-belt?:sleep: anyway how long u guys r running on MS? what is urs comment after use?:rofl: I cant wait to have it installed in my car but I really got not time to do the wiring job on my car although the wiring diagram to mod for MS installation had been drawn out few weeks ago, currently I'm...
  11. M

Megasquirt

WOW, I'm going for stock and cheap components only, 240cc stock 4G93 NA injector will take place, no turbo no boost no performance :rofl:
  12. M

Megasquirt

how big the injector?:rofl: izzit ur engine 4G61T with 64 block?:rofl:
  13. M

Megasquirt

r u using low impedance injectors for ur ms?
  14. M

Megasquirt

haha, I think ms2 with ms extra firmware can achieve this by using the dual table mode right :biggrin: Bump: sure, btw those equipment is not mine, it's more expensive than my engine anyway :itsme: since this is my first attempt to go for MS without anyone aid, so maybe I do need your...
  15. M

Megasquirt

I'm not intend to do something that is against the MS original creator, js I think it's really fun and interesting for me to research on car efi:biggrin:. I always belief "cheap" thing not meant "bad" :rofl: Do you think MS is a cheapo thing?:smokin: Here is my assembled ms board and...
  16. M

Megasquirt

Agreed, tuning is an other "big" issue need to be solved, noise is always generated by the engine itself and alternator noise should be the most significant source, I believe MS v3 PCB is a great routed board to avoid those interference and EMC noise. But it still will be tricky to handle it if...
  17. M

Megasquirt

Wow cool, I'm interested on MS no because of performance I wish to get, but more towards to learn about automobile electronic and embedded controller design, I'm using my spare time to understand the MS firmware and design, and starting to "duplicate" the idea of design to create my own. But the...
  18. M

Megasquirt

Hmm, BTW I'm not knowing one of them, I'm new in this area :biggrin: some more I js working as a slave here, not my hometown :smokin:.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) has once again been recognized as a 'Nissan Champion Distributor' by its principal, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (Japan). The certificate signed by Mr. Hiroto Saikawa, Executive Vice President of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. was an acknowledgment to ETCM for achieving 'excellent performance and demonstrating outstanding operational improvements' for 2010.

The certificate was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience