Search results

1. D

! many cheap used TYRES for sale ! check it out !

Check it out the auction below guys, if you are interested just bid for it. Sorry, only this stock available currently. Don't reply, thanks. http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/2006-07DStd3421826.htm
  2. D

Latest update, stock cleared. Might be in by next week. Will inform you guys request soon. Thxs.
  3. D

Latest update. 195/55/15 - 4 pieces Thread left - 80% - 90% Letting go all 4 together. Kindly contact me asap. First come first serve basis. Thank you.
  4. D

bro, pls sms me your request again to my h/p so that I can keep your contact no. when I found the tyres. Thank you.
  5. ! many cheap used TYRES for sale ! check it out !

Nothing much to mention here... Seeing is believing. We have a store which collects and stores lots of good condition used tyres for sale. Petrol price increased but our salary is not. So if you think you can't afford for new tyres and we can be able to help you locate, why not give a try to...
  6. D

Drift Getaway @ Port Dickson, 3 - 4 December 2005

cool pics there dude !
  7. D

cool pics there dude !
  8. D

cool event there guys... but juz feel a bit dissapointed with that pd "sauna" weather... cant get use to it since KL been raining everyday.... phew~~~ but we had nice crowd, spectators, marshalls, drifters!, and of coz not forgetting our poor little organizers tat had been sweating along the...
  9. D

D1 Drift Machine Making Its Appearance @ Drift Getaway @ PD This Coming Weekend

lol "check out", Jane??? guess u dunno who am i la..... coz i seldom surf out zth..... anyway, will let u know on this Sat... hehehe...
  10. D

D1 Drift Machine Making Its Appearance @ Drift Getaway @ PD This Coming Weekend

huh ??? wah 18pm ??? 6pm is't ?? lol....bet the malaysian nomuken joe aka donut should handle tat S15... cool.... event there Jane... all the best for this weekend event guys...!!!
  11. D

Ftzone Apexi Garage Sales

ftzone...pls pm me the best price for pen timer with rsm d1... thanks contact no... ??? thanks...
  12. D

Turbo Timers For SALE

thank you Philip...
  13. D

Omori, GReddy & HKS gauges !!! Hurry....

greddy boost meter still available ? pm me your best price pls... thanks.
  14. D

Turbo Timers For SALE

Philip, can you pls state your description again or what do you still left to sell... ? product's spec in more detailed ? price revised to how much ? Thank you.
  15. D

Angel Eyes / Glow Ring

wah......song oooooo ....... finally made it liao ~~~~~ till dun wan diu me liao.........wah lan eh no wonder la, chatting over zth here ........ tomolo no class meh !!! ........ naughty boy........ :lol:
  16. D

HyperTune Drift Race @ Proton Track Carnival 5 Dec

emm... nope... my car is running on a stock rb20det..... :huh: y r u so curious ? how come sr20 pulak :huh: ?
  17. D

hehe MrNismo, thanks for your convincement & I'm very lucky again coz my idol is convincing me ..... hehehe...... anyway your S13 still rocks the best !
  18. D

:( well, sorry lor if my performance is really tat bad at the point of your view and true, I feel I'm very lucky to enter top 16 as skills are sucks...... I do admit I'm always understeering at the small u-turn but the only thing I can blame is I can't manage to locate for a nice right front...
  19. D

custom stickers

:lol: lol :lol: when you enter the underground 2 game, just when the "Press Enter" screen appear, do not press "enter" first. Key in the following cheats to unlock the some visuals, performances & vinyls: :P regmebaby - gives you 20K money gimmevisual1 - Visual Stage 1 Upgrades gimmevisual2...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am about to change the manual gearbox oil and the rear axle oil of my car. The car is RWD corolla and non LSD equipped and standard as can be.

My question is.

How much Tuffoil should i pour in the gearbox and the axle? 1 bottle for gearbox and half for axle? Or half for gearbox or half for axle?

Can tuffoil be mixed with grease? I intend to try it for wheel bearings.

I saw a big bottle with a truck picture being sold in ACE. Is the contents same as the regular bottle?

Is there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience