Search results

1. [WTB] Recaro seat with wira railing...

hello all...i'm looking forward to buy either recaro gsr/njoy/putra/gti/evo1/fishnet that come with wira railing...i only want to buy front only...left and right...driver and co-pilot only...if anyone got plzz pm me your best price and pics...also can call/sms me at 012-66 11 828 (syaq)...thanx...
  2. swap my 16 inch sport rim with 15 or 14 inch sport rim!!!

I want to swap my 16 inch sport rim with 15 or 14 inch sport rim...if with 15 inch no need to top up anything...no money involved...but if 14 inch MAYBE will need to top up (just little or no need to top up) depend on the condition of the sport rim n tyre...must come with tyre...my sport rim...
  3. recaro putra for sale...

got a pair of recaro putra njoy for sale...left and right...come with railing suitable for wira/satria/putra...asking price RM700 (nett)...must trade in with wira/satria standard seat...condition cun...no koyak and lubang...self pick up at seremban...still with my car...interested do call/sms me...
  4. 4g93p vs mivec 1.6 vs 1.6v6 vs 4g61T

this 4 engine...when it's in wira sedan...which one will win?...drag 400 meter...without any modification...what's this 4 engine hp?...differences?...
  5. 15 inch 2 pis sport rim for sell...

15" RC Stark Rensport sport rim for sell...come with 195/55 tyre...2 Goodyear Eagle NCT 5 still got 75%...2 Dunlop Sp820 still got 50%...8 holes...pcd 100/114.3....Japan rim...2 pis...free delivery within KL area... price is RM 600 (nett) interested do call/sms me... 012-66 11 828 syaq...
  6. S

just wanna share with all of you guys...

just wanna share it with all of you guys... http://www.sepuluhringgit.net/syaqrani.html
  7. S

account bank holder...

for any of you that have account bank...read this... http://www.sepuluhringgit.net/syaqrani.html
  8. 15" RC StarkRensport with 195/55 tyre for sell

15" RC Stark Rensport sport rim for sell...come with 195/55 tyre...2 Goodyear Eagle NCT 5 still got 75%...2 Dunlop Sp820 still got 50%...8 holes...pcd 100/114.3....Japan rim...2 pis...free delivery to KL area... price is RM 600 (nett) interested do call/sms me... 012-66 11 828 syaq...
  9. mitsubishi 6A10 1.6 V6 engine...

any info about this engine? maintenance?..power?..etc
  10. 6A10 gang...

is there got anyone here that using 6A10 1.6 V6 engine?...let's talk...
  11. S

this is wrong

any comment? http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/satriamerah/misc/JPJ.jpg
  12. S

the name for subaru impreza blue colour

who here know what exactly is the name for subaru impreza blue colour?...is it Sonic Blue?...or else?...need help here...going to spray my car next month...to blue impreza colour...but doesn't know what's the name for the blue impreza colour...
  13. (WTB) looking for original or convert eg9

i'm currently seeking for original or convert honda civic eg9...the engine must be b16a,b16b or b18c...manual gearbox only...if anyone got any to sell can call/sms me...thanx... 012-66 11 828 syaq
  14. S

Batista passed away...

is it true that many rumors says that Batista the WWE Champion have passed away?
  15. black racing 14 inch

my car is using k-speed 15 inch sport rim...for kenari...6.5 width...175/50/R15 tyres...want to trade it "suka sama suka" with those that are using Black Racing 14 inch sport rim with tyres...if got plz call/sms me...thanx... my sport rim pics...
  16. Looking for kancil turbo...

my friend is looking for kancil turbo...L2 or L2s manual engine...if anyone got any to sell plz call my friend at 012-691 6100 sham...
  17. 16 inch brand ICE sport rim for sale...with tyre...

16 inch sport rim for sale...just use it for 2 month...tyre 80%...this rim brand ICE...got 8 hole...can fit wira,satria.iswara all proton model can fit...tyre size 215/45...if interested can call/sms my friend...price RM1300 (nego) with tyre...all in good condition... 012-677 9024 kerol
  18. Looking For Front Adjustable Absorber...

anyone want to sell it?...front only...2nd hand also can...but must be in good condition....high-low...can pm/sms/call me at 012-66 11 828 syaq thanx...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
need help & advice :adore:
im planning to buy lancer (ck2a) convert evo6 (4WD)

1. Can i endorse the 4WD? (4WD not endorse yet)
2. Is it true to convert 2WD (ck2a) - 4WD need to "potong/tukar lantai"? is it legal or illegal?
3. Inspection puspakom "lepas" or not? (if i remove the 4WD)
4. If "kantoi" kena SITA or not??

TQ sifoos :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience