Search results

1. G

Gymkhana for Mini in Genting Highlands.

deleted......full........
  2. Gymkhana for Mini in Genting Highlands.

Gymkhana for Mini in Genting Highlands with vids. Full ............
  3. 4G93 NA wiring,ECU & airflow for sale....

Proton Putra 1997 model 4G93 N/A original wiring loom, ECU & airflow meter for sale. RM1.5k Please call 016-3289559 for more info. Posting on behalf of a friend. Please keep all unwanted comments to yourself. Thank you.
  4. G

Honda Civic 2nd Gen 2.0Vtec RM7k

Liauchinfoo, This price is only for the car only. All transfer and whatsoever fees is paid by the buyer. Thanks. Areignz, Dunno. Didn't say can register. Written down there not registered. KP61, U r welcome.
  5. Honda Civic 2nd Gen 2.0Vtec RM7k

Honda Civic 2nd generation 1983 2.0VTEC DOHC 16valve ( not registered yet) 4 aluminium adjustables hi/lo shocks 15" sport rims 4 wheel disc brakes full roll cage front pillar ball mount VTEC front disc and caliper Project U 800deg brake pads front Apexi SAFC SARD fuel regulator Aluminium fuel...
  6. G

Toyota LE 1984 with AE111 Blacktop 20V DOHC...

proton63t U don't know what are the rules of this forum? Let people sell whatever they want moreover with the mods and b/kits it looks great. So shut your mouth! bump for a nice car!
  7. G

Honda Civic 2nd Gen 2.0 DOHC Vtec SAO

sorry no pics. bump......
  8. G

Honda Civic 2nd Gen 2.0 DOHC Vtec SAO

Thanks for bumping.......KP
  9. G

GRA round 4 entries

Wah! i also want to go le like that.......: )
  10. Honda Civic 2nd Gen 2.0 DOHC Vtec SAO

Honda Civic 1982 2nd Generation (SA0) - Honda 2.0L DOHC Vtec engine - Full rollcage(6 points welded dead) - 4 wheel disc brakes - VTEC front disc - Front Project U 800degC brke pads - Exceedy 3puck racing clutch with TypeR flywheel - 15" sport rims - SARD adjustable fuel regulator - port &...
  11. G

Eiki - Should he be BANNED..??

Drifting is a growing sport in Malaysia and should be done in a safe enviorment where there are no people around or if with people that it should be at an event and not just drifting recklessly on the road. Instead of promoting the sports you are demoting the sports when you drift on the road...
  12. G

OFF THE STREETS 11 @ SHAPADU HIGHWAY - 23 July - Photos Uploaded

Great drift show man....Wah Lau Wei really rocks........:party: Single hand drifting really need a lot of skill........:adore:
  13. G

EBC Brakes UK

Standard 240 newer model. Thanks Chris.
  14. G

EBC Brakes UK

Quote me for Volvo 240 front 4 port and rear 2 port calipers. Black,Green & Yellow. The green stuff i have used it in my wira. Very good braking efficiency.
  15. G

R3 TIME ATTACK 1dot6

I got a lot of loose screws & nuts in my car leh......someone left it there after drift session......how leh???.............:embaressed_smile: :angel_smile: :dancing2:
  16. G

R3 TIME ATTACK 1dot6

I got a lot of loose screws & nuts in my car leh......someone left it there after drift session......how leh???.............:embaressed_smile: :angel_smile: :dancing2:
  17. G

What drifting technique do you perfer to initiate with??

I do burnouts with my GSR and sliding so normally use e-brake( hehehe....no other choices coz FF).
  18. G

Damn heavy darkness tinted

Hahahahaha.....my gf also kena once in KL & had to go balai coz mutual friend not around:smile: and the big boss is there so they teared a piece of the tinting for evidence.....so at the end of the day had to pay RM100 & had to retint one window.:mad: :biggrin:
  19. G

slod. Admin pls delete post.

Location Puchong. Bettergrip, If u dun like what i wrote down there than sorry....whether sell or not, doesn't concern me coz I'm just helping a friend to post it. Would u like people to sms or give u a miss call when u sell an item. If ur friend is interested or was interested he could have...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey, Im thinking of custom making a sticker... anyone knows where?
I need the kind that will stick to the window from inside the car, transparant background with white wordings. Something like the official ZTH sticker.
:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience