Search results

1. C

EG6 (M) Black, type R tranny 93/97

lantis-ing : thanks. no sunroof. Location: KL patpaty : i have an extra type R shoftshifter. i can let that go separately. u can call or sms me for the shifter. i dun feel like selling the header separately. sorry. if i change my mind, i'll post it up for sale separately.
  2. EG6 (M) Black, type R tranny 93/97

Honda Civic EG6 (ori) CBU 93/97 Metallic black Mileage: 203XXX km Location: KL, PJ Price: RM43,000 neg (after you see the car only negotiate) Contact: Chan @ 012 283 2266 (evening after 6.30pm only) Very quiet, quick & agile car. If you want loud, i'm including the loud 2.5" straight...
  3. C

An interesting Topic..

when blackhowling starting this topic with the said question, i was wondering why did he buy a honda when he has a toyota. ;)
  4. C

185WHP:ONLY Honda Parts - Whats the winning formula?

crap. wanna post a dyno but the max size for jpg attachment is 36.9kb. wat happened to the 60kb limit?
  5. C

Ntcl Low Temp Racing Thermostat 78°c

bro do u see your water temp gauge fluctuate when u installed that 78? 926117 [/b] water temp gauges does not fluctuate. they just don't go as high as they used to. for the car's original water temp gauge on the meter cluster, drop is almost unnoticeable. if u have an aftermarket water temp...
  6. C

Will We Have High Import Taxes Forever?

local assemblers who assemble CKD vehicles don't need protection. the taxes will only protect local brands so long until WTO comes in to play. no excise, import tax, taxation tax crap whatsoever is allowed. at that time, we will see value for money in our proton's because they will have to...
  7. C

Wtb B16b Ek9 Shoft Shifter

haven't installed so dunno how much difference compared to standard EG6. i cannot disclose the price because i bought a gearbox and i got a special deal for the shifter from ah loo. if u want "faster", buy his B16B engine. 13900km only! :D
  8. C

Wtb B16b Ek9 Shoft Shifter

found. anyway, amoil dun have. i called two days ago.
  9. C

New Pope Elected !

at 78 years old, it won't be long before the cardinals elect another pope.
  10. C

I Want Fried/burned Honda Ecu/ Transistor For Ecu

found something for nothing! don't mind more if anyone has :D
  11. C

NTCL 78°C btw, the box is for the 68°C that i'm using. i'm just storing the 78ºC in the box.
  12. C

the back of the thermostat. the black ring at the bottom is the diaphragm. you can use your standard diaphragm or this one. it's the exact same thing. ur 'pomen' will use some liquid gasket to seal up the thermostat housing.
  13. C

DIY Weekend Racer

that's why we need to meet up, sit over coffee or beer to marinate over this.
  14. C

DIY Weekend Racer

stan, as good as we get with lathes and mills, i don't think we'll have easy access to any. at least not within the vicinity of where we'll most likely do the project. i'll take ur reply as a yes. where's bigboystoys?
  15. C

DIY Weekend Racer

this thread is getting my arse itchy. bigboystoys & stan, are u guys up for it? i'm handy with lathes, mills, any pneumatic fabrication tools. i can't do welding or fiberglass laying but i believe stan can get that covered. if you're interested that is. at least we should meet up, sit over...
  16. C

Honda Emblem

5hp each! :ph34r:
  17. C

what so good about EK and EG

actually, Malaysians can visit Israel. but only with special religious permit. Christian organizations have religious field trips to Israel once in a while and they get the special permit. just for general knowledge's sake.
  18. C

To All Honda Fast Car Owner...

did u guys know sometimes the middle finger can slow ur opponent down? it worked wonders for me.
  19. C

Spark Plug & Cables

i'm using ultra plug cables with OEM plugs. i drove the car after 10 minutes of installation and i can feel the difference. sorry no dyno. but my butt felt it. keep in mind, my stock cables are 12 years old when i changed to ultra. :D
  20. C

New Video Clips From Hcoc Track Day

what's running inside ah loo's EF? i have a feeling my jaws would drop if i see what's under the hood.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone i am looking for DIY products like superlon, sika damping etc for my bonnet and fenders. can anyone recommend me any reliable dealers who are still active in the market? thanks :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience