Search results

1. HKS Super Racing 10W35 - Engine Oil

RM 450 for 3 tins(3tong) 4 Liter/tin Equivalent to RM37.5 per liter - Cheap 100% synthetic. Recommended for 4G63 RB20 RB25 RB26 CA18 SR20 3SGE 4AGE 2JZ 1JZ VQ35 VQ25 B16 B18 K20 K24 BP EJ20 EJ25 WRX EVO SKYLINE 180SX 200SX GTR TYPE R V-TECH STi GT4 Contact Ed for more info 012-2039962
  2. T

buka puasa TT session

waque, Hey bro, no worries. i have been pretty busy as well............to many things going on, no time to do anything. we'll catch up soon bro. cheers.....
  3. T

Any IS250 owners or club around?

alamak, need to wash my car first before coming lar.............damm dirty the car.........
  4. T

friday should be no problem for me as well............. timing? location?
  5. T

ikennylaw, bro, looks like your much better off then me...........hahahahhaha i tekan i few buttons and the car just kept speaking to me in japanese..........jamm already myself(my standard reply back to the car is hai!, ichibawa), so i left it alone...... yeah man we got to meet up and...
  6. T

ikennylaw, actually we can change the settings for the waning light on the meter. for both speed and rpm. problem is the setting part is all in japanese :( also my AFS is off now, tried setting it to on b ut once again everything is in japanese. i downloaded the is250 users manual. should be...
  7. T

ikennylaw, i actually learnt about after watching a video on youtube about a american guy who turbo'ed his ISF. he was just going on with the car and mods and showed the window thingy... so curiosity just set in and i had to try it. i've done slightly over 180kmh too, it looks like it...
  8. T

Mic Tie - i'm using the keyless system - guessing that's the smart key.... ling23 - really. not bad.......... have a couple of friends driving the camry no one ever mentioned it. if not mistaken the new accord also has this function.
  9. T

guys, i don't know if you knew this or not, but it's something i just learnt so i thought i'd share with you. i know this work for my is250 JPN spec. on your remote, (car is locked) if you press the unlock longer ( i think about 4-5 seconds) all the windows will open automatically....... and...
  10. T

agreed............... doing that now;) but then again lucky id didn't take much to convince the wife............
  11. T

anyone knows where i can find a spare part shop that sells lexus parts? i'm looking for some: - plastic nuts for the engine bay - some of the nuts which lock the plastic panels are missing. - the cover at the bottom of the engine bay. - there is one small plastic panel you take out when...
  12. T

ikennylaw, you should try the continental tyre shop across from vision auto in sunway (big continental signboard). I bought my CSC3 for about RM750 / pc last month 235/40/18. can bargain with the guy to trade in your old tyres for a bit lar. If i remember correctly, he gave like 50 bucks...
  13. T

guys, I'm thinking of re-spraying my car. it's now the dark blue color. it has some scratch'es and door dents, was suppose to be done by the car dealer but i know they will just send to a cheap guy to get it fixed. so i told the dealer to give me the cost of repair and i will spray the whole...
  14. T

Calling all Altezzas/IS... for TT

damm, been looking forward to coming to the TT but have to go outstation tonight........... balik wife hometown......... i really would like to hang with you guys some other time.
  15. T

Hi Guys, Just took delivery of my IS250 yesterday........ got a 2nd unit. Still learning a lot about the car and would love to join you guys sometime.............. do let me know when is the next TT session.
  16. T

my putra got stolen..wga1113 (see pic)

bro, so sorry for your lost. Was it parked in the house or open?
  17. T

wat people want from Turbo Shop?

I think the most important is the honesty, precise information and not kelentong from the sales guy. As kena before many times the sales guy memang hard sell the product, but when we buy and go back, cannot fit lar, need other adapters lar. have to modify some other thing to fit this...
  18. looking for evo 3 block kosong and head kosong

guys, I'm looking for evo 3 head and block kosong. items must be in good condition please, don't mind if buy the items separately. please PM me.
  19. T

Mivec 1.8

just to share my old mivec specs........ 1.8 mivec NA: mivec head putra block mivec pistons upgraded injectors (2000cc) vafc ported & polished Full balanced and lightenend crank n flywheel 164 whp Mivec turbo gsr block mivec head levin supercharged pistons ca18 conrods (shaved...
  20. T

GSR MIVEC turbo (327whp) stuff for sale

please pm me for pictures or email me at [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this...

My steering currently eats up so much steering fluid. I know this becoz the steering give out sounds (like fluid filling up spaces) during morning starts every 2-3 week oso and i have to top-up the fluid. It used to be 2 months before a top-up....

So this mean that the leak is getting worse... So that means i have to visit a mechanic soon...

So my question is... How do a mechanic repair a steering rack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience