Search results

1. awitgg

New Lexus CT200h Standard For Sale rm10k below market price

Hi n Salam All, My friend won the car from a competition and wanted to sell out at RM158k (excluding insurance n registration). The car is a brand new car, unregistered, under warranty and at the showroom, btw you can choose whatever color available at the time purchasing at Lexus Malaysia...
  2. [WTS] Honda Accord CF4 Torneo 97/04

Honda Accord CF4 Torneo (JDM) Year Manufacture in Japan = 1997 Year Register in Msia = 2004 With Custom Form JK69 & 1 Very Good Condition, Clean & All Original Original - No Major Modification Original Night Hawk Black Original Modulo Bodykit c/w Spoiler Electric Sunroof Comfortable Semi...
  3. Mazda 5 - zoom zoom

All owners of MAZDA 5... :driver: The thread objective as follows: 1. To unite owners of Mazda 5 to discuss about the car 2. Modification of this mini van :) 3. Trouble shoot the car (if any) 4. Trade stuff - rims, tyre, etc. 5. Maybe can TT or 'konvoi' 6. Etc. TQ :wavey:
  4. Quest for D'BEST SUSPENSION for SEG-Yr93 w/ Engine 4AGE-20v-BT(auto)

All owners / sifus, even the topic is regularly top on the list but need your advise and experience for the correct absorber & spring for the car. currently, the car specs as below: - Corolla SEG 1st model originally 1.3 manual - Engine & dashboard i.e. complete halfcut- 4AGE blacktop...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HALO! guys! need a help!
i wan to change rear drum to brake disc,so wat size or car disc brake
can use in satria 1.3, did it need to change 15inch rim? :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience