Search results

1. detomatoB8

Alza engine transplant/major modification-mpv fr trackday

Ops..left over the photo of wotkshop do custome honda bracket
  2. detomatoB8

In the option of dificulty finding 3sze VS 4age Might make me thinking twice of variant fr alza tuning/mpv for track day.. I may opt to vol v50 n try to drown of 10-15k depo n hope got credit compny that can give loan to that BIG keranda car/undertakker Ps: please guy/gurus help to find a...
  3. detomatoB8

Mrning senior I still dreaming off 4age list off tuning/aftermarket that quick n easy to get In my area jb here n I know got some tuner in skudai area play wth 4ag + 7ag settup- hence NA wth suprising power Plus in hand I got partial of 4 throttle sets that might mods to that 4ag< if can...
  4. detomatoB8

Hi there.. I plan to 4age cz we can play with na-4 throttle or be more serious by plung in supercharger piston on become bolt on turbo With 6 sp gear box..it may become alza JAHAT..hi hi
  5. detomatoB8

Izso Ixeo plus the others seniors here..tq Since the mounting is quite hard to be magic as per Hasport do to eg/ek fr kSerius I may drop to buy an alza..I dreaming of suburu exiga fr sunday track day..but then money lorr I pray one day got buddy here plunged toyota engine to alza...
  6. Alza engine transplant/major modification-mpv fr trackday

Hi all gurus n senior Z2 I need u guys to link me any previous thread or any information u have.In mind -maybe 4g corolla engine can be install to alza bay. I may wrong OR maybe its realy can be done/someone have done-by using custome mounting@same as hasport do fr ef/eg/ek to swap k serious...
  7. detomatoB8

Turbocharged 20V Blacktop

good day VH - 101 consider i am late in this topic , but still need sifu - sifu here some helping hand ...:wavey: what is ur opinion on using close ratio final drive for bt20V 6 speed - majorly on moderate boost at 1.3 > 1.6 bar by subaru bearing RHF 5 family . . . is it good...
  8. detomatoB8

97/99 Converted Evo 6

is it 4 whell at this moment..:driver:
  9. detomatoB8

Gti Vr4RS vs EG6 B20B

got the see if any 1 pimp the video here...... jgn tngu lama2 ha....:itsme: p/s: noob here try to make the senario come more win-win.....maybe ler.....MARKED at the end off finish line with 2 dotted....1st at 300m....2nd at 400m....with this two type of settup can clarify malaysian...
  10. detomatoB8

Yrv,engine,for sale

can this engine being plung into kenari before n without changing any Ori mounting..
  11. detomatoB8

garret T04E/T3 for sale

i am using the same engine how ur previous expireinced with that t 04e on ur machine. on what rpm the boost kick in ie 4300 or 5000 COZ i dont like the big2 lag 1
  12. detomatoB8

Microtech ? Megasquirt ?

good job cipan / kl team there n kep it up. i am intrested toooooooo n using the same engine with ryzall p/s: my honest opinion here is , why should i pay rm 4k if cipan wizard on ms secure me only at rm 2k = ie I have set aside an extra rm2k if i not opt to micalotet. 2k can...
  13. detomatoB8

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

with the rm1900 spending. what the maximum BOOST it may safe ie : only play with low boost at 0.6 bar or ur engine KAput :wavey: just to have a bit research on the best way spending rm1900
  14. detomatoB8

Turbo For Mazda BPT (B8)

any comment on this shall help ~ what the healty high boost with VJ 24 / ihi rhf 5 ? i am thinking of 1.3 bar as max fr this vj 24 coz it has smaller bearing compare to my VF 28 / ihi rhf 5. p/s : try to get max hp with the vf24 1st before changing to vf28 settup
  15. detomatoB8

185/60/r14 to fit knari any posibble n how ?

i mean POOR look like he ehe he
  16. 185/60/r14 to fit knari any posibble n how ?

i predict a 20mm spacer on both front n back shall solve a problem. but my knari car shall acting like shxxx since she kangkang already with that setting. pure look like but what more can i do lol ........ any sugesstion that u guys can share here, Tq p/s : this is due to i am sharing...
  17. detomatoB8

Suitable Engine for Charade G100

I know there is a people who can endorsed their engine in LEGAL way around 2004 - 2005. 1.6 hde detomaso into espri body especially coz 100% same p/s: today is mei 2007 , i wonder if any 1 can inspect legally fr 1.6 detomaso into espri .... :Not_Impressed:
  18. detomatoB8

Need infor on IHI RHB52 turbo

it might help n i predict it is all from suburu :shades_smile: IHI Turbos VF22 This turbo has the highest output potential of all of the IHI VF series turbos and is the best choice for those who are looking for loads of top end power. The top end power however, does not come...
  19. detomatoB8

MMC Metal Head Gasket 1.0 - 2.0mm (4g91, 4g92, 4g93)

what the cost of a 4 EFTE starlet 1331cc @ 1.4 mm metal thickness. if u need sample a may courier the standart 1
  20. detomatoB8

17" Lenso with tyre / 8 holes- Rm 1400

thank fr intrested ITEM sold n soory fr those sms n call me. Sold to melaka guy at Air kroh tol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

does any1 know what mitsubishi car belong to this gearbox code w5m312rrte. i googling whole day dy cant find it. if any1 know plz share tq.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

i guess is mitsubishi libero gb. is it can kacuk with evo123 vr4 engine?
is this gb gud or not? appreciate whoever share the opinion...tq..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience