Search results

1. V

Branded 2-WAY ALARM - STEEL MATE (3000m range control) - Remote engine starter

Best price, installation cost and location map please. Thanks.
  2. V

(WTS) New STEELMATE 898G Two Way Car Alarm System

Best price please, thank you. Installation included?
  3. V

New Ori Philips 4800k H.I.D

No glare shields and front caps for H4 application? Glare is a definitely a problem don't you think?
  4. V

Brand New GT-HID Conversion Kits

Do you have any pics of the "front glare shield" ? What are the modifications made? Also, between the current kit with the slim ballast and the previous one, are there any differences in terms of brightness and durability? Thanks.
  5. V

Sound Quality Using Ipod on Alpine CDA-9831?

Let me share my thoughts. I have an iPod video and it is currently connected to my head unit's (Sony CDX-GT350S) aux-input via my Belkin Auto-Kit (almost direct connection, not an FM modulator). The auto-kit has a built-in amp. Sound quality is good enough for me. Go for the iPod!
  6. V

[WTS] LumerG HID Conversion Kit for SALE (OEM GERMANY)~~!!!

Please PM me your best price, H4 4300k. BTW, is the front cap/shield included for H4?
  7. V

Any pictures of the H4 shield?
  8. V

{wts}hid Conversion Kit From Rm450

I didn't get your PM yet. Please PM me the list of HID sets that you have, together with the prices for H4 base? Lo and Hi-Lo. Thanks!
  9. V

{wts}hid Conversion Kit From Rm450

Hey, can you please PM me the list of HID sets that you have, together with the prices for H4 base? Lo and Hi-Lo. Thanks!
  10. V

Philips Sold Here

Please PM me the prices for all available Philips halogen bulbs, H4 and H7. Thanks.
  11. V

No news about the front caps? Pics?
  12. V

Hmm, sent you a PM and SMS but I did not get any reply. Do you have the H4 front caps/shields in stock yet?
  13. V

Best price for your H4 (H/L) kit? It's a hi/lo kit yeah? Do you have any sample night shots for the 4300K set?
  14. V

Philips Sold Here

What's the price like for the HID kits? H4 available?
  15. V

Agako,Prokick,Bass Acoustic monoblocks and amps!!

Have you got the pricing for the 4-channel amps (LS-504R,LS-804R) ?
  16. V

Ah I see. Hmm then, how much is the LS-504R? Thank you.
  17. V

Hmm, just curious, how's the pricing like for these amps? : LS-504R (Linear Series) LS-804R (Linear Series) Thanks.
  18. V

MBquart dsd216, Soundstream Xsc.6 cheap sell, cheras

Hey, let me know your best price for the MBQuart components. Thanks.
  19. V

Lightning Audio Products for Sale! Good for SPL! 1 Year Warranty

Hey dude, I've sent you several PMs and messages but no reply...
  20. V

Ice For Offer!!!

fofit, where's your shop? BTW, do you have any good 4-channel amps for RM500-700?