Search results

1. something wrong??

HI there... :itsme: I wanna ask something that i realised when i'm cruising down the highway. I'm using EK with b16b with stock gearbox. My problem is this, i drove around 1hr plus on the highway using 5th gear and constantly around 110-130km/hr. So when i drive into a R&R for breaks...
  2. Help!!! kreakkk sound

Hi, i got a problem with my EJ 4 dr..... While i accelerate from standstill, there will be a loud 'kreakkk'/'thump' sound coming from the front passenger side..... This will also happen while sudden braking but for braking, the sound will be lower... :bawling: I got a feeling that my...
  3. help...... wheel gonna blow sooner or later...

Drivin EK... juz changed my rims to 17" and 40mm thick tyres. Using stock absorber at the moment. :regular_smile: For the springs, front = stock spring (sport spring too low liau, only 1 finger width between the tyre and...
  4. Rear Disc Brake Querries

hi... I'm a newbie and I hope Sifus out there can help me with this.. :confused_smile: I'm drivin a CIVIC EJ7 1.6VTEC SOHC, as you all know; the car had rear drum brake as stock. I wanna upgrade to disc brake. My car got ABS as far as I know bcuz there's light whenever I wanna start the...
  5. 99 spec blur kid

hey..... i'm thinkin of changing my EK 96 (4doors) spec to 99 spec....... Do i need to change the rear bonnet cuz i realize tat the 99 rear lamp is a bit slanted compared to 96 spec....... if need to change, then how much is the bonnet??? btw, i wanna find rear lamp that is similiar to...
  6. drewn123

Honda Type-R wat d difference??

hi....i'm new here. :cool: So i wanna ask sumthing from the Honda driving sifus out there......... I knew there are honda civic EK type-R (3 doors and 4 doors) 1. wat ar the difference between d type-R and stock EK?? My pals said a EK type-R (3 Doors) are capable of smoking GSR (wira...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys,

I just did 1 DIY and i'm all over light mods now.
But of course not to the extend of lalabeng style.

So what I thought is, when I pull my hand break,
I want my rear lights to be on as such the foot brake is.
Same function as a foot brake lights.

Any guys did this? Or objecting me? Why?
I know there will be a debate because obviously it's not okay because if it's okay,
it had be installed OEM-ly.

If someone agrees with me, where do I get the electricity of hand...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience